Home
Calgary and District Target Shooters Assoc has just given 100,000 dollars to the CCFR for their fight against Bill C21.

Thanks so very much guys. You really put your money where your mouth is.

Really hope other gun clubs in Canada will contribute what they can for this important fight.

I've belonged to this gun club for many years and this makes me so proud.
Well done! That's some good news! Thanks for posting this.
Way to go, also hope some others follow their lead!!!!!$$$$. GWP. πŸΎπŸ‘£πŸΎπŸ‘£πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦
Hey Steve, did you test out those new barrels you got? Did I miss it or are you waiting for better weather? GWP πŸΎπŸ‘£πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦
Originally Posted by GWPGUY
Hey Steve, did you test out those new barrels you got? Did I miss it or are you waiting for better weather? GWP πŸΎπŸ‘£πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

PM sent
Our little club donated $20,000 a month ago.
Originally Posted by bushrat
Our little club donated $20,000 a month ago.

Way to go!
All good news
... now let's see some RESULTS ... that'll be another first ... if this kind of solidarity had happened 60 years ago when Pierre Trudeau first declared war on Canadian gun owners this disarmament cancer might have been stopped early enuf to save the host
Originally Posted by PSE
Calgary and District Target Shooters Assoc has just given 100,000 dollars to the CCFR for their fight against Bill C21.

Thanks so very much guys. You really put your money where your mouth is.

Really hope other gun clubs in Canada will contribute what they can for this important fight.

I've belonged to this gun club for many years and this makes me so proud.

Thank you!
© 24hourcampfire