Home
Posted By: SuperCub Canadian Gestapo - 01/10/24
JT's jackboots are hard at work looking after the best interests of Canadians.

https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/rebel-news-david-menzies-rcmp-arrest
Posted By: KillerBee Re: Canadian Gestapo - 01/10/24
"Ruined Nation"
Posted By: HughW Re: Canadian Gestapo - 01/10/24
This is great. Not only does the rest of the world see us as an irrelevant, untrustworthy deadbeat, they now see us turning into a banana republic. Terrible.
Posted By: SuperCub Re: Canadian Gestapo - 01/10/24
Originally Posted by HughW
This is great. Not only does the rest of the world see us as an irrelevant, untrustworthy deadbeat, they now see us turning into a banana republic. Terrible.

I think many will see JT for what he really is as a detached/narcissistic dictator and how he views us Canadian peons.
Posted By: Nick1899 Re: Canadian Gestapo - 01/10/24
“Maintien les droits” is the RCMP’s motto. Whose rights are they maintaining, the rights of the governing class to be unaccountable? The RCMP must be in full damage control today. Not only is this just another black eye for the beleaguered national force but Freeland and the Liberals aren’t looking very democratic in the video. Trudeau just can’t get a good break these days. What a shame.

I’m sure it will be easier to deal with these pesky reporters once Klaus Schwab’s New World Order is established.

Nick
Posted By: cisco1 Re: Canadian Gestapo - 01/10/24
Canada has been in the chit pile for many many years.
Not only does the RCMP have this pile of crap to deal with, I saw another headline today saying that the RCMP still has no official plan to meet the findings of the Nova Scotia mass murder inquiry tabled months ago. It remains unaccountable to the public.

There are many good police officers in the RCMP but the organizational HQ is rotten to the core. It was also embarrassing that the mass murderer in the Nova Scotia event was a paid RCMP source, that just had to be buried as soon as evidence of him receiving payment at a covert RCMP facility came to light. What better way to buy illegal firearms but with RCMP federal tax dollars.

I’ve seen no further information on the shooter being an RCMP paid source since the initial few days after the shooting, seems like the video of the source at a covert RCMP site receiving a payment was purged. It was never discussed at the inquiry as well. I believe that this should have been probed at the inquiry and that the role of the RCMP in the mass shouting should be looked into. The RCMP are not accountable but you need to hand in your firearms.

Nick
Posted By: Wannabebwana Re: Canadian Gestapo - 01/10/24
I had lunch with someone who worked on the inquiry. They admitted that the RCMP knew he had illegal firearms and did nothing, probably because he was a source.

This person also said that the biggest problem with illegal guns in Canada is from smuggling. They agreed when I pointed out that the smuggling happens at border First Nations and that the gov't doesn't take any action because they don't want to be accused of being racist.
The Nova Scotia shooter was banned for life from possessing firearms for previous violent activities and the RCMP knew he had firearms. That is insane. The Mounties are worse than I thought. Why aren’t Nova Scotians affected by this mass shooting outraged by the actions of the RCMP, before, during and after the shootings.

Nick
Posted By: las Re: Canadian Gestapo - 01/10/24
"Accused of" and "being" are different. "Reverse racism" is still racism.
Posted By: 673 Re: Canadian Gestapo - 01/10/24
To follow up on the sham arrest.
Posted By: 673 Re: Canadian Gestapo - 01/10/24
I think its the best thing to have ever happened lol.
Looks like Rebel news is going to sue.
Posted By: New_2_99s Re: Canadian Gestapo - 01/10/24
Hope so !!
Posted By: Lorne Re: Canadian Gestapo - 01/12/24
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Hope so !!

And hopefully successful
Posted By: Ramblin_Razorback Re: Canadian Gestapo - 01/12/24
Just losing their jobs is too good for those two RCMP thugs. They need to do hard time in the general population of Canada's roughest prison. And Sparkle Socks needs to join them.
Posted By: kkahmann Re: Canadian Gestapo - 01/12/24
RCMP since its inception has always been a personnel police force for the prime minister. “We are just following orders.”—where have I heard that before?
Posted By: SuperCub Re: Canadian Gestapo - 01/13/24
Originally Posted by kkahmann
“We are just following orders.”—where have I heard that before?

Sieg Heil
Posted By: las Re: Canadian Gestapo - 01/14/24
Originally Posted by HughW

Hey, neighbor! Us too.

You do realize we have you surrounded?
Posted By: Monkeymaster Re: Canadian Gestapo - 01/14/24
Alphabet cops ....
Yours
Ours
No longer for their peoples or countrys saftey.
All about they're, or their controllers interests!
Good luck
Posted By: Skatchewan Re: Canadian Gestapo - 01/14/24
Since 2015
Posted By: mark shubert Re: Canadian Gestapo - 01/15/24
Well previous to that, as far as I can tell.
Both sides of the border.
© 24hourcampfire