Home
Anyone got any info on these guys? I'm looking at them for moose, caribou, and goat. They hunt in the Toad River, Gataga River, and Kechika river drainages of northern BC. The outfitter is Dale Drinkall.

F&TMO
I've talked to him on the phone, don't know him personally and even that was awhile back. He was the president of GOABC, IIRC, and I would expect that he runs a firstclass operation. Most of the big name, high dollar outfitters in BC WILL give you a superb hunting experience and I am sure that Dale will do do.

Hunting up north is costly, no question, but, if you ARE IN SHAPE and CAN SHOOT, your chances to obtain all of your trophies are better than anywhere I can think of. Get LOTS of riding practice, too.
Drinkall has always been better than good. Cute wife too. (If he still has her. People change partners up there more often than underwear. No slam intended on either one of them, however.)

Not cheap however, the hunting or the wife.

Good sheep if you happen to win the lottery in the meantime.

Tell Dale a friend of Danny Moore sent you. Honest, it won't hurt.
You mean this place?

[Linked Image]

Lotsa critters in the area. The cook seemed like a nice gal. I don't know the info you need. I just met some of the crew at a cafe.

© 24hourcampfire