Home
I have a problem. The places I buy my Barnes bullets at only stock the common ones. Since every Barnes bullet I've used to now, is one of the fairly common ones - I had no problem.

Now I want to try the new 7mm 110 grain TTSX. I can't find it in Canada.

Anyone have a source for me?
Wholesale Sports in Calgary only has 110gr TTSX available right now in 7mm. You send me some 145gr LRX and I'll send you some 110gr TTSX. Deal? grin
P & D Enterprises in Edmonton has a good selection.

I believe Todd Bartell's place of business has a good selection for BC guys. Corlanes in Dawson Creek is another.
Omineca Sports in Vanderhoof

http://www.ominecasfs.ca/index.php?...;Itemid=13&action=details&id=158
Del Selin in Vernon orders me in any Barnes bullets he doesn't stock. Monashee
Originally Posted by n007

n007;
I hope this finds you and yours well today and that you had a good Easter weekend.

I'll add a hearty "plus several" to your post.

I've talked to "Tod Bartel" on the phone and not only was he helpful, he's a nice guy as well.

I have always been pleased with the service and the way I was treated by the good folks in Vanderhoof.

Thanks for letting the rest of the forum members from Canada know about them n007. Have a good week.

Regards,
Dwayne
Hi Dwayne:

Easter was spent on the Gulf Islands with family, dominated by 6 young nieces and nephews as it should be. Turkey with all the trimmings, watched the nephews go swimming in the pond falling off the rope swing. I think I remember being that young and immune to cold water, not sure. I was on lifeguard duty along with a case of beer for back up. Omineca has a great group bullet buy thing going on every Jan.-Feb.

Nic
© 24hourcampfire