Home
Posted By: Porsche73 Black bear hunt - 04/27/17
I am looking for a black bear hunt in 2018. I want to bring my wife who while she does not hunt loves to fish and will be the photographer. I will need fishing fairly close to base camp , but given the right circumstances we can be flexible. Carol would prefer the Eastern Seaboard, Vermont, New Hampshire or Maine. Canada is a viable option with New Brunswick and Newfoundland being major options. We want to be there when fall colors are at there peak for tourist purposes but hunting time is flexible. There are serval interesting websites but reccommendations front here carries a lot of weight. Please give me some direction and options. Thanks in advance. Respectfully,Jerry Hoover
Posted By: Sakoluvr Re: Black bear hunt - 04/28/17
Try Eastern NC for some heavyweight Black Bears. Won't get the Fall colors but the Outer Banks, which is close by for Fall fishing (saltwater) is hard to beat.

Here is one outfitter I can recommend that is honest with a high success rate and is located on Lake Phelps with good freshwater fishing and not far from the Outer banks:

http://conmans.homestead.com/

© 24hourcampfire