Home
just have to say hello and thank you to our friends north of our border.

What an absolutely pretty place and simply wonderful, lovely,people.
Great looking, fit , honestly friendly folks from all over the planet working and enjoying Canadian hospitality and well deserved pride in their country. Everyone we met seemed happy to be there be they Canadian or not. The single rude thing I saw was of course a pair of fellow Americans (two yankee women so....) mad that the gal behind the counter got the exchange rate off on their two 57 cent post cards and left in a huff. I apologized for my country on their behalf. Heard one cuss word- a pretty mild 'damn' uttered by another fellow American the entire week we were there. Otherwise it was as refreshing and wholesome as cold whole milk.

Thanks for a great visit and exemplary hospitality.
Glad to hear you made it home safely bro; really happy you had a great time!
Glad you enjoyed your visit, right now is one of the prettiest times of the year around here.
Doesn't sound like there is ever a bad time to visit. Man- those are some trees!
I'm up in the central interior of B.C., and have family and friends in Victoria. Every once in a while, especially when our local winter is dragging on just too long, a small getaway to Victoria is just the sort of medicine that's called for.

So pleased you were treated well, and enjoyed your visit! Crossing international borders, even into traditionally friendly nations can be nerve wracking experience in these times.
I lived in BC back in the early 80's - Absolutely loved the place. Would love to move to Vanderhoof, or some other place like it...
What no pictures?
No pics here but it is 72 degrees and sunny today, night temps are about 55-60. Pretty pleasant summers here!
Visited many times but one of the nicest was when I sailed into Victoria from Washington via the San Juans. Story book picturesque and good people too.

Hope to go back there and do some fishing next time.
© 24hourcampfire