Home
Wondering how the winter has been north of Carrot River? We hunt about 100 miles north of that and plan on going back this year. I am concerned this long winter is dragging on and wondered how the deer are doing?
Unfortunately, very poor timing on this (you couldn’t know Kingfisher) .. maybe ask again in a month or so.

Sending our deepest condolences to all Saskatchewan brothers and sisters …God Speed.

Humboldt Broncos
I read that in the Billings paper this AM .

Praying for all of the folks there.
Originally Posted by Stricks
Unfortunately, very poor timing on this (you couldn’t know Kingfisher) .. maybe ask again in a month or so.

Sending our deepest condolences to all Saskatchewan brothers and sisters …God Speed.

Humboldt Broncos

I saw this after I posted. I see they were on there way to Nipawin? I have driven through there before when I fly in. It sure is a tragedy, they were also a very talented group of young men. Those towns are still small enough communities where they still know most everyone. Hockey for them is a way of life and a past time. Even at the end of the world the schools have hockey rinks but no other sports fields.
Terrible news. I remember when I lived in BC. Had a friend that played for the Quesnel Kangaroos. He was always on the road. A friend in Chilliwack had a son that went pro also. Always gone. Prayers for the families.
Prayers for all the victims and their families. Such a tragedy.
Maybe we can start this back up?
Found out a area outfitter in the general area I asked about is not guiding for whitetails this year. Sounded like the deer took a hit and he was giving them a break?
I've found lots of winter kills while shed huniting this season. It was a tough winter for sure here in central Sk. I've heard it was much worse up north, I'm heading past PA this week, for bear hunting, I'll let you know but from the sound of it it wasn't good.
© 24hourcampfire