Home
Posted By: Flyer01 Humboldt Broncos Tragic Crash - 04/07/18
14 dead , 15 injured,

Thoughts and Prayers to all impacted

Young Hockey Players chasing their dreams to the NHL.

http://thestarphoenix.com/news/loca...d-mourns-through-a-long-and-tragic-night

Thoughts and prayers from Iowa for all involved.
Sad, a tragic event.
Terrible loss. frown

There are no words that can express the sadness I feel right now.
Still very few details being released concerning how the crash occurred. In the middle of the night you would think there would be very little chance of two vehicles colliding on a rural road. Just shows you never know where you will be safe.

Jim
Prayers on the way
Condolences to all, sorry to hear that.
It was the late afternoon around approx 5 pm when this occurred. Very much daylight hours at this time of year,
My Condolences to All the Families and friends involved.
Such a horrible tragedy..
My mistake. I was under the impression the collision had occurred in the middle of the night.

Jim

My deepest condolences to all affected.

Words can't explain the feelings that go with this
sadness ....in 30 plus years of travelling Saskatchewan
I have been to Humbolt to many times to count ,
Up that Highway 35 a pile of times ....
I just can't imagine how the people are coping !
God bless
Flyer01;
Good morning to you sir and thanks for posting this sad news.

Way back in the day I lived in Nipawin for 3 ½ years so I've traveled that road down by Tisdale countless times.

My thoughts and prayers are with all involved - including the first responders and their families. It's just a sad deal all around.

Dwayne
The Truck Driver from the Singh Pakistan Muslim company drove right through a stop sign in the middle of the day. He's receiving conselling at this time paid for by the government. If it was a white driver he would be in jail, no doubt. This is the real story. He should be charged with serial killing and be labelled an act of terrorism.
Posted By: 673 Re: Humboldt Broncos Tragic Crash - 04/17/18
Originally Posted by 378Canuck
The Truck Driver from the Singh Pakistan Muslim company drove right through a stop sign in the middle of the day. He's receiving conselling at this time paid for by the government. If it was a white driver he would be in jail, no doubt. This is the real story. He should be charged with serial killing and be labelled an act of terrorism.

I dont know if the driver was a sikh or muzzie, but the foreign born truck drivers have been involved in alot of accidents, not sure how they got their licences, if they have obtained one legally then I guess they are just poor drivers.
When is this [bleep] government going to call a spade a spade and do something about these guys, they are constantly blocking the hwys into the interior because they refuse/cant/ put chains on. An aquaintance of mine was just killed in a head on by one of these guys, the guy I knew had been driving his entire life.
Posted By: jimy Re: Humboldt Broncos Tragic Crash - 04/17/18
The answer lies in who hired this guy, what company was he working for? They need to be held criminally and financially responsible for these deaths and the injuries.
We have had untold accidents around here because the Mexican dumbphucks can't read road signs, they follow a route on their gps, hitting bridges and crashing on long steep hills because they don't understand the warning signs.
Posted By: 673 Re: Humboldt Broncos Tragic Crash - 04/17/18
I hear you jimy
Also......If I am stopped with no seatbelt I get a fine, but buses dont have them, so its ok for my kid to not be strapped into one of these death traps and go, where is the logic there?
Originally Posted by BC30cal
Flyer01;
Good morning to you sir and thanks for posting this sad news.

Way back in the day I lived in Nipawin for 3 ½ years so I've traveled that road down by Tisdale countless times.

My thoughts and prayers are with all involved - including the first responders and their families. It's just a sad deal all around.

Dwayne

As a first responder in a previous life, with no single incident even close to this tragic, but a pretty fair number of fatalities dealt with (including close friends) I still cannot imagine how much more difficult a catastrophe of this magnitude is. Wish there was something I could do...
The Truck Driver from the Singh Pakistan Muslim company drove right through a stop sign in the middle of the day..

The driver is Sikh, not a Muslim and the company is owned by another Sikh. If truth be told the Sikhs dislike Muslims more than your average Christian.
Posted By: 673 Re: Humboldt Broncos Tragic Crash - 04/19/18
Originally Posted by Cariboo
The Truck Driver from the Singh Pakistan Muslim company drove right through a stop sign in the middle of the day..

The driver is Sikh, not a Muslim and the company is owned by another Sikh. If truth be told the Sikhs dislike Muslims more than your average Christian.

This is correct.
Thanks for correction. My bad you see a rag wrapped around someones head and you assume Muslim. LOL
Sikh, Muslim, Catholic, or Baptist; religious affiliation has nothing to do with the incident. Be an unqualified, incompetent driver has everything to do with it. The only part nationality plays in this is that there is a culture of fraudulently obtaining licenses among certain groups and the Sikhs do seem to be among the worst offenders. GD
Yes and I'll bet that he is already left the country using fraudulent or another's travel documents. Those keystone ninjas in Saskatchewan that released him will probably be praised by our Prime Minister.
The trucking company was based out of Calgary, the Alberta government suspended the trucking companies license shortly after the accident . This company consisted of 2 trucks one which was involved in the accident. Truck driver apparently had 15 days driving experience.

The RCMP just held a press conference, basically stated that this continued to be a active investigation with no additional details provided.

RCMP stated that the truck driver continues to be in contact with the investigating officers.

F
Condolences to my Canadian Friends. Young lives being taken like this is a real tragedy. May they all RIP
I still can't figure out why the guy isn't in jail? A young fella here in this city pepper sprayed someone and he was thrown in jail and with time served I believe he got 6 months. Now you go kill a bunch of people with a heavy vehicle and you just walk away with Police assistance???
© 24hourcampfire