Home
Posted By: Partsman ied explosion - 05/25/18
15 hurt in missassauga restaurant
Posted By: hatari Re: ied explosion - 05/25/18
Muzzies?
Posted By: yukon254 Re: ied explosion - 05/25/18
CBC and the police are going out of their way to say there is no indication it was an act of terrorism or a hate crime. The insanity of their conclusion is beyond belief.
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: ied explosion - 05/25/18
Partsman: As an American it horrifies me to see this terrorism spreading to your country of recent!
barrack hussein obama also tried to lie to us Americans when a muslim shouted allujah akbar and began shooting dozens of his co-workers (military).
Why our leaders lie to us is inexplicable!
Their naivete and dishonesty mixed with deceitful political aims is part of the reason why we are in this fix.
I pray that none of the victims dies from their undeserved wounds!
Three cheers for my good Canadian neighbors.
Hip hip hooray!
Hip hip hooray!
Hip hip hooray!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: atvalaska Re: ied explosion - 05/25/18
Originally Posted by yukon254
CBC and the police are going out of their way to say there is no indication it was an act of terrorism or a hate crime. The insanity of their conclusion is beyond belief.

Same thing I was thinking....
Posted By: las Re: ied explosion - 05/26/18
If the ostrich has his head in the sand, kick the bastad in the butt. Of course it was terrorism by muzzies.
Posted By: greydog Re: ied explosion - 05/26/18
My understanding is that it was an Indian restaurant so there is a possibility it was a targeted attack and not terrorism per se. Honour killings in that community are still not unheard of and caste is still important. I recall the guy who sent his daughter an exploding toaster because she married the wrong guy or another who shot up a convenience store because his sister brought shame on the family by dating the wrong man. Sometimes, it's not about muslims; it's just about nuts. GD
Posted By: 673 Re: ied explosion - 05/26/18
I was wondering...were the victims Hindu or Sikh? I dont know why muzzie's would want to start shyte with Sikhs, dont know why anyone would really, they dont do any harm generally, except for some isolated shyte rats. If it was muzzie's attacking Sikhs then it would be a mistake to think they wont retaliate, which is precisely why we dont need muzzie's here starting a religous war in our country, its just a matter of time.
I hope the victims are going to be ok
Posted By: ribka Re: ied explosion - 05/26/18
Look at what has happened between India ( sikh)and Pakistan( muslims). The restaurant was owned by Sikhs.

The sikhs hate the muzzies and generally are our friends and assimulate well into western cultures. I have a number of sikh friends. They value education, work ethic, family and are generally patriotic

They muzzies bring that violence with them when the immigrate

Or it could be a personal business dispute. The perps in the pics are definitely not white
Posted By: Savage_99 Re: ied explosion - 05/26/18
A fundamental reason this violence keeps happening over and over is overpopulation!

We all want space and room to live and raise our children and families and overpopulation prevents that.

There is some psychosis in our minds that makes us want to fight to make that room for our species, our genes to populate.

To solve this problem we need to identify it as the problem and then find a way to correct it.

Posted By: RedAstrachan Re: ied explosion - 05/26/18
Originally Posted by Savage_99
A fundamental reason this violence keeps happening over and over is overpopulation!

We all want space and room to live and raise our children and families and overpopulation prevents that.

There is some psychosis in our minds that makes us want to fight to make that room for our species, our genes to populate.

To solve this problem we need to identify it as the problem and then find a way to correct it.

Exactly. Halt ALL immigration, and start on weeding out the rats.
Posted By: Dirtfarmer Re: ied explosion - 05/26/18
Originally Posted by ribka
Look at what has happened between India ( sikh)and Pakistan( muslims). The restaurant was owned by Sikhs.

The sikhs hate the muzzies and generally are our friends and assimulate well into western cultures. I have a number of sikh friends. They value education, work ethic, family and are generally patriotic

They muzzies bring that violence with them when the immigrate

Or it could be a personal business dispute. The perps in the pics are definitely not white

The Sikhs were valued troops for the British.

DF
Posted By: Cariboo Re: ied explosion - 05/26/18
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
[quote=ribka]L
The Sikhs were valued troops for the British.

DF

They are still well represented in the Canadian forces - both regular troops and special forces.
Posted By: Cariboo Re: ied explosion - 05/26/18
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
[quote=ribka]Look at what has happened between India ( sikh)and Pakistan( muslims).

Actually India in general doesn't care too much for the Sikhs who are very eager to convert their home - the Punjab - into a separate nation. As the Punjab also contains portions of present-day Pakistan they too aren't too fond of them.

The British are to blame for most of the problems today in the Indian subcontinent with their manufactured borders and partitions that didn't follow the patterns established thousands of years ago.

It also worth remembering that it was 2 of her Sikh bodyguards who turned on and killed Indira Gandhi. This was after her Indian army attacked the Sikhs' Golden Temple in the Punjab.
Posted By: las Re: ied explosion - 05/27/18

A good (bad!) nuclear war will fix it.
Posted By: Whiptail Re: ied explosion - 05/27/18

Amen! I just got back from India last week and an overpopulated place does not create a high standard of living for most of the population.
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: ied explosion - 05/28/18
Is it over population, or semi evolved third world culture.

Have never personally left North America,, but Japan has high pop. density,
and they don't [bleep] on the sidwalks.
Posted By: Jordan Smith Re: ied explosion - 05/28/18
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Is it over population, or semi evolved third world culture.

Have never personally left North America,, but Japan has high pop. density,
and they don't [bleep] on the sidwalks.

+1
Posted By: sse Re: ied explosion - 06/17/18
just googled this and found no recent updates
© 24hourcampfire