Home
and I just ordered a 6x45mm Forster seating die this afternoon for $45.99 (USD) - $59.80 CDN. Regular price is $56.99 USD - $74.10 CDN.

Do the Canadians order anything from the US?

[Linked Image]
Posted By: GWPGUY Re: Brownells is having a sale - 09/12/19
Evening Mr Redgwell, ya I've ordered some sights from Brownells, a trigger, other small items, nothing big. Good service, they also seem up on what we can't get across the border so helps ya not get disappointed. Have a good weekend that's coming up!!!!!!! Bill out. πŸΎπŸ‘£πŸΎπŸ‘£πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦
Hi Bill. Yes, they sure help with a lot of stuff. It's good to hear you are happy with them.
Posted By: GRF Re: Brownells is having a sale - 09/12/19
They have been good to me as well.....
Posted By: AB2506 Re: Brownells is having a sale - 09/13/19
No issues with Brownells.
Posted By: greydog Re: Brownells is having a sale - 09/13/19
I've been buying stuff from Brownells since 1976. Their offerings have changed some which just reflects todays market, I guess. I've driven through Montezuma Iowa a couple of times but not during business hours or I would stop in. GD
I've had good dealings with them over the years. A few times, including this latest bit of trouble with the 22 K Hornet die, I've had to phone and talk with a human. We get spoiled having emails and electronic shopping carts, but nothing beats chatting with someone who works there.
Nothing but great service from them. I started ordering from Brownells in 1984.
My most recent order had one item arrive damaged. They quickly replaced it and said I could try and salvage
the damaged product if I wanted to.
I'll be ordering again this Fall, there is always something I "need" in their lineup.
Jeff

They have stopped stocking some of the gunsmithing supplies like in-lay black... and started catering more to the open public vs. only gunsmiths.
Still a great place to deal with, just a bit disappointing they don’t stock those harder to find items for smiths.
© 24hourcampfire