Home
Posted By: wabigoon A Canuck Christmas? - 12/26/19
Was the day a good one? merry Christmas, and a good Boxing day from here.
Posted By: Steve Redgwell Re: A Canuck Christmas? - 12/26/19
It just ended for us. My wife fell asleep on the couch and I am finishing a glass of wine. I am contemplating whether or not to curl up in the bed and read, or watch television.

I started to watch White Christmas a couple of nights ago, but they cut out one of my favourite parts of the movie. The Best Things Happen When you're Dancing, with Danny Kaye and Vera Ellen. They dance outside of Novello's night club. Thankfully, I have the DVD.
Posted By: Wannabebwana Re: A Canuck Christmas? - 12/26/19
Big turkey dinner and just finished watching the best Christmas movie of all time - Die Hard.
Posted By: the_shootist Re: A Canuck Christmas? - 12/26/19
Quiet times with my wife Mary, a good dinner of chicken and veggies, and being owned by a 14 pound Jack Russell Terrorist named Gibbs. wink
Posted By: Steve Redgwell Re: A Canuck Christmas? - 12/26/19
It is Boxing Day. It's been quiet. That's nice after the activity of the past week or so.

My daughter came over for a few minutes this morning to relieve us of some of the leftovers. I'm catching up on phone calls to relatives, emails and other things.
Posted By: BillR Re: A Canuck Christmas? - 12/26/19
Santa brought me a pair of 1895 Winchesters which arrived by post office on Christmas eve. One 38-72 and a 405 WCF. Spending the afternoon cleaning the bores and researching them with the new "Winchester Model 1895" book by Kassab & Dunbar. Of course, leftover turkey for dinner tonight.
© 24hourcampfire