Home
It's about this time every year that we see the doldrums set in. Now's the time to do some projects that you put off because it was summer. It was fall. It was Christmas. Right now, it's the stretch where most of us are impatiently waiting for warm, sunny weather.

I am not talking about planning a moose hunt to Newfoundland (pack a shovel) or going to Africa on a fishing trip. I am talking about something you are doing, or would like to do, at home. It might be building (or remodelling) your reloading room. Making or fitting a new stock. Purchasing a new fishing rod/reel. Putting on a new set iron sights, or replacing iron sights with a scope. Etc.

It was thinking about a thread like this today, as I was clearing my lane way of snow. What would I rather be doing, or should you be doing? laugh

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Just today I was looking at a new scope. Norm for my shooting is 200 / 300 at a range. Thinking of taking one of guns and trying 500 / 600. Came close to ordering the scope (Nikon PS-7 - 5x20x50) this morning and decided to sleep on this one more night.

Have made a decision and commitment to shoot more sporting clays this year. Weather is headed for slight plus on Thursday / Friday so one of those days there will be some range time.
I have all I need, save getting into shape, and learning how to catch fish.
Plan on switching out a leupold VX3 for a Swarovski Z3 on my Kimber.
Also work on my Sheep shape for August..
Do more shooting, always need to do more of that..
© 24hourcampfire