Home
Posted By: Masshunter Hawk Bullets .......again - 03/30/21
Don't know if I should open this up, but here goes. Looking for 190gr 308 dia bullets to load in my 303Sav, and not being able to find any Barnes, I turned to researching Hawk. Found a thread on the Campfire that spanned from Jan. 02 to Jan 18 and was mostly about larger calibers, got a little heated also. Before I call Hawk I just wondered if in the past two years there has been anyone who has used them in the 303, 30/30, or similar cartridges and had any good or bad comments. Let me also say I always start at or below the starting point and stop at the first decent group. I have 3 boxes of late 80's factory Win for hunting,some once fired Win, brass, and 60 new Norma. Any help would be great. I tried some 170 FN Hornaday and speer over 26 gr. up to 28gr of 3031 with poor groups compared to the factory stuff, and flat nose doesn't feed well.
Thanks
I tried to get n touch with them few years ago, but never could get anyone to answer the phone. If you get through let us know please.
Will do. I did order and get some 8mm 318dia bullets on line a month or so ago, so they are still in business.
Two E-mails and a phone call in the last two weeks , no response.
Why is this in the software section?
© 24hourcampfire