Home
I charged mine up for the first time today. It was fantastic. I've still got to do some programing but the auto dispensing feature let me load 50 rounds while I was doing other things. It's going to be great as soon as I get it programed.

Alan

They work great. I've had mine for years and still haven't programmed it, it just seems so easy to type in what I want it to dispense and let er' rip I've never bothered.

Glad you like it.
I've had mine for a couple years and have never bothered to program it either, so simple I never saw the need.

Not having it on the bench would seem to be a big step backward to me.
It was, as I found out dispensing too slow (about a minute for a 2.5 gr load). I called RCBS and after waiting about 20 min talked to a guy who walked me through re-programing the scale and despenser. Now it works so fast that I can barely keep up with it. I set the pan on the scale, seat a bullet and it's ready to dump another charge. It's great!

Alan

How to program the item: Click HERE
I have been looking into getting one and this sounds promising.
You can speed things up with a powder dispenser set well below the load. I found if I get to close to the load the RCBS ChargeMaster over shot the target weight. I also used a spoon to scoop a bit of powder into the pan before pushing the button.
Man, after the over haul, put the pan back on the scale and it goes WIrrrrrrrrrrrr for about 2 seconds then bump bump bump bump and the charge is right on. If it was any faster I couldn't keep up. as it is now I can barely seat a bullet before the next one is ready.

Alan

© 24hourcampfire