Home
Anyone have and care to provide the powder file values for the newer Hodgdon powders?
Probably best just to PM them...

Thanks
Check The Hodgdon site.
They aren't in the 3.5 version. You can order the 3.6 update for about $25 including shipping.
Thanks, I've already updated my 3.5 once, I thought to 3.6, but the version number wasn't on the update disk, I will have to turn my 'puter on an check the version. Are you sure the new Hodgdon powders are in 3.6? They for sure are not in my update. The website doesn't say a thing.

Hodgdon for sure doesn't have them on their website (that I am aware of anyway, got a link?) I am looking for the burn characteristic values for the powder file, that makes QL run. If you play around with QL enough, you know what I am talking about. Sometimes the values for new powders show up "early", just checking....
I did a recent version 3.6 update/upgrade for Win7 and Superformance and Leverevolution are not listed within Hodgdon powders.
Originally Posted by capoward
I did a recent version 3.6 update/upgrade for Win7 and Superformance and Leverevolution are not listed within Hodgdon powders.

I hadn't done the update when I posted earlier - you are correct, for some reason they aren't listed in the latest version.
What about Winchester Autocomp?

I've been really wanting to work the leverlution on some of my odd balls contender cartridges. (6.5 Jap Arisaka Rifle and 7-30 waters Pisotl)
I've got 3.6, purchased recently - surprised that there's
no SR4759, at least that I can find.
© 24hourcampfire