Home
Posted By: Trappererick Pictures of my boys - 10/17/20
The first one is my youngest dog Merlin in the duck blind.

[Linked Image]

The next one if my oldest dog Jaegar taking a puddle break just before getting in the truck.

[Linked Image]

The last one is of my middle dog Double after a quick hunt behind the house.

[Linked Image]

Merlin is a Drahthaar, Jaegar is a GSP, and Double is a Braque Francais.
Posted By: mikieb Re: Pictures of my boys - 10/18/20
That boy Double, is one hansom devil....
Posted By: battue Re: Pictures of my boys - 10/18/20
Good crew you have...
Posted By: LeakyWaders Re: Pictures of my boys - 10/18/20
Nice dogs.
Posted By: MT_DD_FAN Re: Pictures of my boys - 10/18/20
Classy dogs that go great with that classic Nimrod drilling you own! BTW, what's Merlin's full name as shown on his Ahnentafel?
Posted By: Trappererick Re: Pictures of my boys - 10/18/20
I want to thank everyone for the kind words, Jaegar was my first dog and has taught me far more than I ever taught him. Double was pretty much an instant bird dog that didn't need much training. He also has one of the softest mouths I have ever seen. Merlin is a true versatile dog with tons of potential. Great in the water, good blood trailing skills, shed finder, and just now figuring out how to hold grouse long enough for me to miss them. Super high prey drive when it comes to my wife's cats. He is fine when we are around but I am convinced if he found one of them outside with no one around it would be all over.

Originally Posted by MT_DD_FAN
Classy dogs that go great with that classic Nimrod drilling you own! BTW, what's Merlin's full name as shown on his Ahnentafel?

His official name is Jango vom Schlussstein. I got him from Jeff Green of Green Ranch Gun Dogs out of PA.
Posted By: RufusG Re: Pictures of my boys - 10/22/20
Really like that first pic...
© 24hourcampfire