Home
Rosie needs a boyfriend quick. This will be her first and only litter. I want one pup out of her.

Are there any members with a Wirehaired Pointing Griffon willing male close to Northern Nevada?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Good luck, L2S.

I wanted mine to have a litter. Just kept putting it off, and now at 9 YO with 3 dogs in the house already, it ain’t gonna happen.

I’d be calling Frank Puccio over in ID and see if he can to you onto a stud.
Posted By: ribka Re: Rosie Needs A Boyfriend Stud - 03/29/21
My WPG male only 4 months old now but comes from great stock. Grouse mountain Kennels in Whitefish. But Im up in N Idaho. Maybe by end of summer be down in your parts if can time Rosie's heat. Just have to run it by the breeder first of course
There's a guy in Idaho Falls that has a great looking stud that is said to be a great hunter and it won the state field trials championship or something like that.

That's who our Macy is going to go to prom with once we get her hips and everything certified. She's about 14 months old and has been through two heats.

I had her in Sportsmans one day and a guy that judges field trials was admiring her and told me about the other gut and his dog. He said if I bred her to that stud he himself wanted a pup. He kept going on about how much he liked the texture of Macy's coat.

Bb
© 24hourcampfire