Home
I'm thinking about getting one in the near future.
M daughter and I both have them. High energy dogs that will play fetch a million times a day.
Yes. I have one and have multiple friends who do as well.
Ex-Spaniel Hunt Test judge here and of all the spaniels I've judge the li5le English Cocker is my favorite.
High energy +P, tends to be of independent mind however loyal. You can easily break their spirit if you can’t control your temper. A heavy hand is a guaranteed way to do it. Serious when it comes to hunting and will willingly handle tough cover. Natural retrievers.

Keith Erlandson, a famous Spanial trainer from the past: "When the devil comes to earth to do a little gunning, he brings with him two coal black English Cockers with burning coals for eyes."

Pick the right blood and they will hunt...above their weight class.

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

Great pics of your dogs and that great model 12!
This morning....The white one is 7 and wants to play with the 1.5 year old...Energy P+

Hmmm....I don't want +P energy.
In the house the young one wants to torment the older. When they get outside he says now your ass is mine....
I have two Springers, +Energy....
I will say that my daughter's dog is much more laid back than mine. My Ernie is from a national field trial champion so I figured he'd be high energy. Banks' mom is a British import and while active I wouldn't call him +p energy. So I guess my advice would be that if you want a cocker to find a litter that is from laid back parents. Good luck, Dave
Great dogs! Here is mine a couple of years ago on her first Quail hunt.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
© 24hourcampfire