Home
Posted By: cdharris31 inotek smart dog collar. - 07/18/01
Has anyone had experience with the inotek smart dog trainer SD 100. Its in my price range and wanted to know if it is worth getting. My wife won't let me spend anymore. its on cabela's for $149.
Posted By: RickBin Re: inotek smart dog collar. - 07/18/01
cd:<P>Man, was I ever in your shoes. I have very little experience with Innotek. A buddy bought one and used it on a pointer before he traded to a Tri-Tronics. I waited to handle both an Innotek and a Tri-Tronics before buying. I also consulted with a couple of pro trainers, and they both recommended the Tri.<P>I went with the Tri-Tronics 500, and did it ever hurt at $490! Ouch!<P>But, like all things, I'm glad I did it. I saw one go used on eBay a few months back for $20 more than I paid for mine new! They hold their value in case you want to re-sell it. And mine has worked superbly. I would buy one of the less-expensive Tri's if you can possibly swing it.<P>The situation is repeating itself now for me with bows. I'm a complete neophyte, and everyone I ask says Mathews are the way to go. But man are they steep! <P>Deja vu.<P>Good luck, I wish I had better news, and let us know what you decide.<P>Rick
© 24hourcampfire