Home
Posted By: Tonk Young Boy Needs Prayers! - 10/21/10
I am asking all of you who do in fact believe in GOD ALMIGTY to present a prayer to him on the behalf of a young bird hunter, who needs all the prayers we can muster up for him.

Cap Anderson's boy has a brain tumor and is being treated at the hospital. I spoke to Cap 2 days ago and just found out about his son's traggic ordeal.

Now for those who don't know about Cap Anderson and Hunt Em Up Kennel, he has a "national champion" called ROCKET and 2 other fine studs that are field champions in the German Shorthair Pointer Breed. The family is now staying near Little Rock, Arkansas so his son can get the best of treatment. Please help this young hunter folks!
Thats terrible. Prayers sent...

Dink
Best wishes to the young man and his family.
Posted By: Oakster Re: Young Boy Needs Prayers! - 10/24/10
prayers sent
Posted By: LBP Re: Young Boy Needs Prayers! - 10/24/10
By Christ's stripes we are healed...Prayers sent
Posted By: battue Re: Young Boy Needs Prayers! - 10/24/10
Prayers for complete healing and recovery.
Posted By: Reba Re: Young Boy Needs Prayers! - 10/25/10
I've been saying my prayers of thanks every day and will include Mr. Anderson's son.
My prayers and thoughts are with the young man...
Very sad, prayers to the young boy & his family.
Posted By: Whelenman Re: Young Boy Needs Prayers! - 10/29/10
Done!
You got it. Prayers sent from N.C.
I'm praying for the boy and his family. Please keep us posted on him so we may more effectively pray for him.
Posted By: Tonk Re: Young Boy Needs Prayers! - 11/15/10
GOD bless all of you and thanks for the prayers!
I'll be praying for him, would like to know his first name so I can use it in my prayers though?

Dober
Posted By: Tonk Re: Young Boy Needs Prayers! - 11/16/10
Dobrenski! I am positive the ALMIGHTY GOD will know who it is your referring to in your prayers. However, if you must have a name, you can give the LORD this one, "BRYAN" and you might throw in a prayer or three for the family too. I know Cap would appreciate all he can get in prayers for his son. Good Hunting!
Thx Tonk-I like to be very specific when I'm in prayer, I'll be all over it!

Dober
Anyone have an update on this young man?
Posted By: Tonk Re: Young Boy Needs Prayers! - 12/04/10
I'll see what I can find out later this week gents!
Posted By: KLM Re: Young Boy Needs Prayers! - 12/16/10
He is added to my prayer list.
Posted By: MGunns Re: Young Boy Needs Prayers! - 01/09/11
Mine as well.
© 24hourcampfire