Home
Posted By: luv2safari Woody Update - 03/28/19
He's getting big. I had trouble leaving him with mom today after my visit.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Azshooter Re: Woody Update - 03/28/19
Beautiful markings on Woody! Looking forward to seeing more pictures as he grows.
Posted By: woodmaster81 Re: Woody Update - 03/29/19
Tri-colors are my preference in setters too! Looking at your pics has me wishing I picked up a pup this year rather than waiting until next year. Hope he comes home soon!
Posted By: luv2safari Re: Woody Update - 03/29/19
The Wild Bunch!

[img]https://i.imgur.com/toUnhPi.mp4[/img]
Posted By: battue Re: Woody Update - 03/29/19
Great video clip!!!!
Posted By: luv2safari Re: Woody Update - 04/02/19
Just got this from the breeder...

[Linked Image]
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Woody Update - 04/02/19
Good looking pup!
Posted By: Nebraska Re: Woody Update - 04/15/19
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Just got this from the breeder...

[Linked Image]

Wow! I love his coloration.......I bet the anticipation of picking him up is killin' ya!!
Posted By: GWPGUY Re: Woody Update - 04/16/19
Beautiful markings!!! They are one of a kind I tell ya. Mine is brown, grey, & touches of red in him. If he had of been my first dog I would have nothing but wire hairs. Amazing dogs, good on any game, or any bird!!!!!, This is my last im afraid, getting to were I may out live the dog. They are amazing protectors, clowning around to make ya laugh (on purpose) one minute to breaking ice to get a duck the next. Amazing on birds!!!!!!!!! They no what birds are good game, & what's not. As a young dog if things got slow, I'd call in a crow or two, wack it then he would go get it & take it to go bury it some were else. Any bird that was a game bird,, right to the hand! You will surely be very pleased with that bread, like hanging around with your bet bud!!,!!! Bill out. πŸΎπŸ‘£πŸΎπŸ‘£πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦
Posted By: colorado bob Re: Woody Update - 04/16/19
You're killing me, Bruce.

I want another "meatball".

bob
Posted By: luv2safari Re: Woody Update - 04/20/19
Here's another. wink

The breeder gets them well socialized. He's coming home tomorrow at 10:00 am.....Ulp! eek

[img]https://i.imgur.com/g1pe3Ok.mp4[/img]
© 24hourcampfire