Home
Dear friends

Hunting Brown Bear in Romania is a sure adrenaline rush and here in Romania we have the biggest density of bears from all Europe . The numbers of bears exceed 6000 in statistics but the real animal numbers seems to be much higher .
The brown bear is the King of the European forests, the greatest carnivorous animal met in
The fur and the skull are the trophy. It is a fact that the biggest world trophies at fur and skull were from hunting brown bear in Romania.The brown bear fur world record is owned by a trophy of 687.79 points and is from 1983, and the skull world record has 69.47 points and is from 1994.
Also, the most valuable 10 brown bear furs and 5 from the first 10 skulls around the world come from hunting brown bear in Romania.

For those that are interested we are in the position to offer the last 3 places for brown bear hunt in Vrancea for 2013 spring , one of the best area of Romania and wildest also .

Offer on request by PM

[Linked Image]
nice square streched one ....
Originally Posted by yukonphil

Lol...no it was just REALLY fat. smile
I'm interested. Please PM me and send references? Thanks!

actually looks like maybe it was cut and sewn back together in such away as to get the nice square presentation....dont think it was necessarily stretched just done that way for aesthetics.....
Originally Posted by colorado
I'm interested. Please PM me and send references? Thanks!

I can not send you a PM ...please give you your email address to send you the complete offer
Originally Posted by rattler

actually looks like maybe it was cut and sewn back together in such away as to get the nice square presentation....dont think it was necessarily stretched just done that way for aesthetics.....

you are a person that knows something about the trophy secrets ...:)

Rattler you may be right but if you know how the CIC points works you ll be more thinking money side ..... the biggest the more expensive that s the rule ....
The biggest it is the more expensive it is ...that's the rule I agree with you but want you do not know is that you pay according to measurements made when the bear is skinned not after a certain time ! So when you have a fresh shin and make measurements I think is a correct relation regarding the price .
After that you can stretch in any way that you want to obtain a nice square ...brown bears are trophy of a life time and the biggest is on the wall the biggest is you satisfaction :))

Rattler you may be right but if you know how the CIC points works you ll be more thinking money side ..... the biggest the more expensive that s the rule ....

true but the square measurement is based on the paws right? no need to stretch the belly skin to make the nice square....the hide was done that way cause of how the final product looks, not nessisarily to make it look bigger cause anyone the least bit familiar with anatomy knows thats not how the skin came off the bear....

Please PM your email address and I can send you attach by email the way of evaluating ....how the measurements are made ...

true but the square measurement is based on the paws right? no need to stretch the belly skin to make the nice square....the hide was done that way cause of how the final product looks, not nessisarily to make it look bigger cause anyone the least bit familiar with anatomy knows thats not how the skin came off the bear....
Born wild thank you for you offer but i have the CIC charts ....

i still dont think an hunter should pay on the fur size nor the skull but that s your offer and was just giving my opinion ...

depending how you skin your bear you can make it a little bigger .....

im pretty sure it never happens when the trophy fee is related to the size ....
I will try today to find a solution to post the official formulas for scoring and measurements rules.
check pages 18 and 20.

all the best.

http://www.cic-wildlife.org/uploads/media/red_book.pdf
it's exactly what I have also ! but here you can post only pictures not PDF ...
nice
© 24hourcampfire