Home
Posted By: 44magtrapper Best Gun Store in Berlin - 05/01/13
I am going to Berlin in september with my wife and am looking for a good gun store to visit, any suggestions?
The 2 biggest companies in Germany for guns and the hunting lifestyle are Kettner and Frankonia Jagd. I think both have stores in Berlin.
Thanks, I will look them up and hopefully can swing by at-least one.
Best wishes to you for a great trip. Berlin is a wonderful city. Have fun.
Posted By: Outcast Re: Best Gun Store in Berlin - 05/02/13
44m...,

Lived in Berlin from 1967 to1970. There were no gun stores in West Berlin then. German citizens could only possess muzzle loaders. I expect with the wall gone things have changed. We had to go to Frankfort to check out German firearms.

O

Posted By: cotis Re: Best Gun Store in Berlin - 05/03/13
Berlin is a great city, freaking huge! It just keeps going and going. I stayed near Potsdamer Platz (just south of the US Embassy and Brandenburg Gate) and couldn't find any gun stores nearby. Let me know where they are if you find one!
Hurry up guys, can't believe you wouldn't find some actual gunsmith shop in Berlin (I mean a gunsmith shop, not a hike and guns superstore).

www.topguns-berlin.de
www.waffen-wodarz.de
www.waffen-schuster.de
www.triebel.de (I bought reloading components from them)

cmg could probably tell you if one of those is a good one, he's not very far from Berlin.

Best gunsmiths I know in Belgium are not inside towns. Maybe it's the same in Germany.

A Waffengesch�ft is what you're looking for !

Thanks, I will certainly try to work a trip to one of these into the visit. I would love to buy some 9.3 bullets (not loaded ammunition) in their homeland.
You'd have a good choice (for a european shop) at triebel.
You should rather visit Hamburg and the company www.hartmannandweiss.com which manufactures the finest guns that can be compared with the best English makers (ala H&H)

CZ
Realize that restocking fees may apply if you must return an item.

Originally Posted by Montgomery
Realize that restocking fees may apply if you must return an item.

NNNNOOOOOOO!!!!!!! How terrible!!!! Can I use wow gold to pay for it???
My Daughter lives in Berlin & I usually spend September there.

Frankonia has a great store there but it is 2 blocks down from the Bugette dealership. Frankonia usually has a outdoor expo in mid Sept at a palace it's free but you'll have to rent a car to go.

Shoot me a PM when you get your plans worked out & we might meet. Berlin is a great place to visit.
© 24hourcampfire