Home
Craziest thing. Channel surfing and watching Rory Calhoun strut around the island carrying it. He played the part of a worldwide big game hunter arriving on the island and deciding to hunt humans...Gilligan of course. Did my heart warm to see the original buttplate hadn’t been replaced with a recoil pad. Didn’t even see any scratches on it during the closeups. Long action, appeared to be a large hole in the muzzle...30 cal or larger. Bet they bought it for the shoot and gave it away to someone on the set afterwards.

Pretty dark walnut stock. Back in the day I had my eyes on Mary Ann and never noticed.

Crazy things you see on TV nowadays
I remember the scene when water runs out the barrel
Yeah that made me sick
Part of it is better TV's. Look at Batman or Lost in Space today. You will clearly see cardboard box props that we thought were high tech equipment on the old snowy, flipping screens!
Ain’t that the truth, but you couldn’t tell me back in the day that Lost In Space wasn’t cool, or that Dr. Smith would return some 50 odd years later as Dr Fauci.
Yes! I have noticed that P64 on Gilligan's Island before. It's not mentioned in the IMFDB. Someone with an account should add it. Dec 30 2020...a sad day for sure.
© 24hourcampfire