Home
I have a roughish pre-64 M70 in 308 that sits in a split-then-repaired factory stock.

It still shoots like a champ, so I'd like to find a replacement stock for it. Who makes a decent new stock (wood or synthetic)?

Anybody have a better condition used wood stock to sell? Even a cut-and-padded one is OK with me.
GrouseChaser: If you ever get down SW Montana way I have 3 (three) pre-64 Winchester Model 70 Featherweight stocks here in storage.
They are VERY clean and in very nice condition+ - each and every one of them, but each and every one of them has a rubber recoil pad added.
It took me years to find all "original" replacements for the Rifles I took them off of and then added those Rifles to my collection.
GLWYS
BTT
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
GrouseChaser: If you ever get down SW Montana way I have 3 (three) pre-64 Winchester Model 70 Featherweight stocks here in storage.
They are VERY clean and in very nice condition+ - each and every one of them, but each and every one of them has a rubber recoil pad added.
It took me years to find all "original" replacements for the Rifles I took them off of and then added those Rifles to my collection.
GLWYS
BTT
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

The USPS can send things like that for you. Its cool really. Not like a horse and buggy and even better than the pony express... You should try it. I think they even have it in Montana.. I may be wrong. I was wrong once..
pm sent
© 24hourcampfire