Home
Both are 90% or better, blueing good on both, wood on the 52 is awesome with sharp checkering, it has the swing swivels as well & lyman sight. The 61 is cool as well with in being a 22wmr. Let me know what you think, don't shoot them so mine as well move them. Thanks

Both pre-64 guns........the 52 was made in late 40's I think.
I’m interested in both if you come up with a price. Feel free to pm me if you’d like.
Thanks
I wonder what sold prices look like on gunbroker over the last 6 months?
BIG shout out to jobugg for giving me the opportunity to give these two fine rifles a new home!

They arrived packed extremely well.

They are every bit as good, if not better than I’d hoped for.

Thank you sir!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
That’s what I call a happy ending!
Very nice. Cool deal.
Both gorgeous!
Glad you liked them and jsgwoodsman is a great guy to deal with! That 52 was a classic, they don’t make them like that anymore!
A most elegant pair of rifles.
That's great, beautiful rifles.
All these posts about nice win 52's. Makes me want to pull my lowly 52B out and sling some lead with it..
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
All these posts about nice win 52's. Makes me want to pull my lowly 52B out and sling some lead with it..

About time you started shooting that rifle with a sling... grin
Originally Posted by MikeS

About time you started shooting that rifle with a sling... grin

Sounds boring..

Dooo it, dooo it… oh, and don’t forget to get a picture or two. I kinda like looking at guns.
Originally Posted by jsgwoodsman

Dooo it, dooo it… oh, and don’t forget to get a picture or two. I kinda like looking at guns.

Ah, you guys have seen this one before...

After losing out on the 52 sporter, I told myself the next 52 I see that is a good deal I am not going to pass it up. This is an all original '49 model 52B and it shoots great. I love shooting it. Never had a quality 22lr until this one.

She's a shooting sob with all ammo I've tried in it. Found it at Cabela's about 4 years ago for the grand sum of $800. I was pretty happy with the deal.

I love looking at guns too. Kind of burnt myself out the last couple weeks though. Glass bedding model 70's I've recently bought. I also enjoy shooting them as well..
Looks like a beauty BSA
And clearly holds up to the accuracy expectations of these ole 52’s!
© 24hourcampfire