Home
Posted By: cwill Tulsa Show - 03/28/23
I will be at Tulsa Friday and Saturday. Hopefully I can find a deal or two on some winchesters. Anyone else going to be there?
Posted By: 160user Re: Tulsa Show - 03/28/23
I will get there Friday early afternoon and leave at 4 on Sunday. I too will be on the prowl for model 70's and any sorts of factory woods stocks. It is my first time going and I am pretty excited. I will be like a kid in a candy store!
Posted By: 99Ozarks Re: Tulsa Show - 03/28/23
Bring your walking shoes and cash. If you see any inventory of original stocks pm me please. I am looking for a clover tang super grade stock not cut any condition. Mike
Posted By: Boogan1 Re: Tulsa Show - 03/28/23
My dad and I have had tables in the same location for 20 years, north end of island 17A. I have an 1873 saddle ring carbine in 44-40 made in 1891 I am bringing to sell along with an old marlin 1895 in 33cf and a colt single action.
Posted By: 160user Re: Tulsa Show - 03/28/23
Originally Posted by 99Ozarks
Bring your walking shoes and cash. If you see any inventory of original stocks pm me please. I am looking for a clover tang super grade stock not cut any condition. Mike

Any "reasonably priced" pre-64 model 70 stocks that I see that are unaltered will be coming home with me.
Posted By: Boogan1 Re: Tulsa Show - 03/28/23
So what is reasonable price for an unaltered pre-64 model 70 stock?
Posted By: AKwolverine Re: Tulsa Show - 03/28/23
Originally Posted by Boogan1

That depends … smile

Condition and scarcity is everything.
Posted By: Poconojack Re: Tulsa Show - 03/29/23
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by Boogan1

That depends … smile

Condition and scarcity is everything.

Friend has a 98% all original, early pre-war Standard Rifle stock with 20 lpi checkering that he won’t sell for $1,000.
Posted By: ldg397 Re: Tulsa Show - 03/29/23
I need an early 50’s featherweight stock with the metal butt plate.
© 24hourcampfire