Home
Posted By: dye7barrel Winchester Memorabilia - 01/14/24
A few weeks ago I missed out on a cool piece of Winchester memorabilia. A very cool sign about 18"x24" that would have made a great addition to the man cave. Got me thinking about what other pieces of history folks on this forum have collected. So let's see photos of your Winchester memorabilia.
Posted By: sqweeler Re: Winchester Memorabilia - 01/14/24
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: BLR358WIN Re: Winchester Memorabilia - 01/14/24
I have 3 really cool original cardboard posters(complete with stands) deer camp,duck camp and bullet components from the 50s framed if anyone wants to post the pictures.
Dye , PM sent
Posted By: dye7barrel Re: Winchester Memorabilia - 01/14/24
Here you go!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
TY!
That was my xmass present. 1954 deer camp poster, 1952 standard in 270 with a weaver 8x scope and a Savage 24 S in 22/410
1954 duck camp poster, not sure of year for the components poster. Thanks again Dye
Posted By: carrollco Re: Winchester Memorabilia - 01/15/24
I got the tin bullet board, found when I cleaned out the adjacent office building. Also found an antique Winchester screwdriver at my favorite pawn shop. They have dump bins of tools that you go thru. It had 2 split wooden handles that could use replacing. Carry gloves, GoJo hand cleaner and paper towels when you treasure hunt. Haggle on the prices.
Posted By: dye7barrel Re: Winchester Memorabilia - 01/16/24
Posted By: BLR358WIN Re: Winchester Memorabilia - 01/16/24
Ty dye. Anyone know anything about these? Year?value? Were they employee gifts? I believe they are 1 once bars.
I'm pretty sure that Winchester had them minted by Doyle's coin palace in 1987,(DCP on obverse side), and yes they are 1 ounce silver bars

HS 58
Posted By: BLR358WIN Re: Winchester Memorabilia - 01/17/24
TY, any idea of value? price of silver-200 a bar? Dam good xmass present!
Posted By: Poconojack Re: Winchester Memorabilia - 01/17/24
Eric,
At the close today’s silver spot was $22.86. The one oz.Winchester bars typically sell for between $30.00 - $50.00 on eBay. Depending upon how bad someone wants it, there would most likely be a premium for the complete set.
There was a set identical to yours for sale here in the Free Classifieds a while ago, don’t recall what the seller was asking.
Posted By: BLR358WIN Re: Winchester Memorabilia - 01/17/24
Thanks for the info Pocono!
Posted By: covejeepsxj Re: Winchester Memorabilia - 01/18/24
I have a weakness for the stuff....here are a few pics of a few random items.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
© 24hourcampfire