Home
I need some help identifying a stock. I have some pretty detailed pictures I could text to someone that knows more about the Winchesters than I do. Pretty sure it's a sporter barrel, long action for a one piece bottom meter but I want to be 100% sure before I try to trade it off. If someone could PM me their number I came send them to you.
I would suggest you contact Lynne at McMillan. She’s in the Customer Service Dept there and is very knowledgeable. She’s also happy to help.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

Mcmillan just calls that the Winchester model 70 with montecarlo cheek piece, correct?
Thank you AK for the help.
How do you tell if it is for a one piece bottom metal or two piece or are all the stocks the same?
That’s correct bsa. This one is two piece bottom metal and I will post that picture in a little bit.
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

Nice stock. The op shouldn't have any problem getting rid of it. Looks like a long action with 2 piece bottom metal. Any pics of the barrel channel, to confirm what it is inletted for? Nice stock though.
Thanks everybody for your help.
Any interest over here before I move it to the classifieds. I'm looking for a Remington 700 long action BDL stock with a sporter barrel.
I am VERY interestd in it, but I do not have a Remington 700 stock to trade you.
Feel free to PM me a price.
Stock found a good home.
© 24hourcampfire