Home
What is the demand for a post 64 model 70 Target in 30-06, lightly used in the original box. Not sure if it was set up with sights or had blocks for a unertl scope? Maybe listing soon for my friends widow.
Without laying eyes on it, if it is truly original and not modified in any way I'd say start at $1K.
So much needs to be known. DOM, stock profile, bore condition, crown condition, sight blocks in place, 24" factory tube etc...
Will be posting a couple pictures soon.
Originally Posted by m21black
What is the demand for a post 64 model 70 Target in 30-06, lightly used in the original box. Not sure if it was set up with sights or had blocks for a unertl scope? Maybe listing soon for my friends widow.
Most M70 Targets will have been ridden hard (rebarelled multiple times and modified to fit the shooter better). A lightly used one could be unusual ( depending on how you quantify lightly used). A box adds value. Post 64 less valuable than Pre (of course). No sights is the norm. Receiver clip-slotted?

I’d guess 1k to 2k is a good range condition and variant dependent.
Unfortunately We haven’t located the box, this one has been very lightly used, it has a front globe site and we are looking for the rear aperture sight. Will post pictures once I locate the rear sight.
Found the rear sight in the correct Redfield box but not the box for the rifle. This one was very lightly used.

Attached picture IMG_2501.jpeg
© 24hourcampfire