Home
This is mine
[Linked Image]
My sweet thing bought it for me, load with tablesalt, 50 shots per load ,pump once and flip safety off, hell on houseflys, will sting a dogs azz too! My record is 12 for 12 flys, In the summer flys are a biatch on the deck when grilling or frying fish ( one of the few shortcomings to SW GA on the river!).... very best WinPoor
edit, I shot my late wifes brother on his bare foot with it and he has not been back! 40 years ago duck hunting was slow we were in 2 boat blinds in what I thought was plenty of distance, caught him looking the other way a turned a 16 ga high brass 5 loose on him, he hollered and pissed and moaned for 3 days!!! That old mod 12 modified held tighter than I thought! v b WP
M45A1.
Pick a Parker shotgun any Parker shotgun.
Merkel 147 SxS....
Springfield 1922 M2.
Rifle: Kimber Montanas in 280 Ackley and 7mm WSM.

Handgun: Dan Wesson Commander.
Probably my wife's Springfield XDs
6.5 X 55 Ruger parked in a XX claro stock.
12 gauge Browning Superposed.
For target competition I shoot Remington 40X's in .22 gallery and 200 yd centerfire with my 40X's.

For Schuetzen my Remington Hepburn 38-55.

For hunting my Kimber Montana's in 7mm WSM, 243 win, 308 win and 270 WSM.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
My 77rl, or my 77 22wmr,
I started this post as a slow day joke BUT my most used non Winchester is a Colt 6" match target .22 and a 35 yr old Browning Hi Power ,Belgian made 9MM. very best WinPoor
This is my go to sporting clays gun. Parker GHE 16 built just before the end of production for Major General William H. Bradford who was a SAC base commander and instrumental in the Atomic bombing of Hiroshima. Factory 2 barrel set both 28 inches choked skt/skt/ and M/F. All the options beavertail forearm, single trigger, vent rib barrels.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image][img]http://i328.photobucket.com/al...lywood%20Gun%20002_zps30rnulu1.jpg[/img]Holywood%20Gun%20003_zpsmt7tqmsa.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
wow!
Here are a couple more. I call it the Hollywood gun as it came from the shop of Alex Kerr in Beverly Hills. He supplied fine firearms to many of the wealthy celebrities and politicians.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
My S&W M63.
I shoot a lot of Savage 99s.

Lately, I have been shooting a lot of 22 ammo with my three young boys.

6mm250 gave my boys an Ithaca M49 in 22LR. They love that rifle now. The older one is getting quite good with it. smile

Geeze GSP!! That double is fantastic!( the rifles are too!) I also love knowing the history on a gun, no way to put a price on it BUT it really adds to a nice gun! When they get that nice its hard for me to hunt them, I bang em up enough just taking in and out of safe and old time glass cabinet...keep the photos coming now that you have the photobucket nailed! the very best WinPoor
This is one of my favorite upland guns. Holland & Holland 20ga 26 inch barrels IC/M. Perfect for Grouse, Woodcock and the odd Quail.
[Linked Image]
[IMG]http://i328.photobucket.com/al...0Holland%

20001_zps4buikpem.jpg[/IMG]
[Linked Image][Linked Image]

GSPfan, nice collection of classic scatterguns!
Thanks. There my other weakness:)
I use a shotgun much more than a rifle. I rescued this one from the parts heap. The ejectors didn't work, it doubled, the insides were a mess, there was little to no finish on the receiver and it had been restocked horribly. It looked like they used a recycled telephone pole for the wood. It was a pistol grip gun but I prefer a straight grip so I had it restocked and the trigger guard lengthened and re engraved. I think it came out ok.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Pretty bad azzed A. H. Fox...
My most used non Winchester:

[Linked Image]

She's a pretty good shooter. I'm finally getting used to the 2 stage trigger...:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Thanks BSA she served well this fall in both the Grouse woods and South Georgia Quail. The same smith did the stock that did the rifles from the other thread.

One of these days I'll get some pics of my first full custom shotgun.
Originally Posted by GSPfan
Thanks BSA she served well this fall in both the Grouse woods and South Georgia Quail. The same smith did the stock that did the rifles from the other thread.

Beautiful shotgun buddy. I have an old Fox Sterlingworth that was made in 1910. It was my great grandfathers, passed down to my grandfather and then to me. My great grandfather was a left handed shooter (as am I) and this thing just feels so right. Not anywhere near as nice as your shotgun, but this one has a lot of sentimental value and has taken its share of upland birds along with many turkey:
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter

Beautiful shotgun buddy. I have an old Fox Sterlingworth that was made in 1910. It was my great grandfathers, passed down to my grandfather and then to me. My great grandfather was a left handed shooter (as am I) and this thing just feels so right. Not anywhere near as nice as your shotgun, but this one has a lot of sentimental value and has taken its share of upland birds along with many turkey:
[Linked Image]

Nothing wrong with that Fox. It's a beauty and I'm sure it's priceless to you. I have one also.
[Linked Image]
BSA your gun has family history and that's priceless to me. I have no family guns that were passed down except for a Winchester M1890 22 short but no one knows anything about it! Hopefully you will pas it on to the next generation of caretaker.
This one goes everywhere with me. 442 Chief Special. I bought it new when I transferred to narcotics; it's been with me daily, except for a couple of tours in Iraq with the USAR. This was how it looked when I bought quantities of rock cocaine in LA. It was usually in my right-rear pocket.

[Linked Image]

What it looks like now, in retirement. Grips are micarta
[Linked Image]

As far as sporting guns go, my most-used favorite (for now) is my semi-custom Ruger in .30-06:
[Linked Image]
10/22 Ruger AWC suppressed, it's my quiet farm pest controller. smile

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I missed seeing this earlier. That Fox is givin' me a woody! blush

Originally Posted by winchesterpoor
This is mine
[Linked Image]

I have one of those too, but it doesn't have the "McSwirly" stock. Was using it today and racked up a pile of those bastids!
Once upon a time a thought worked it's way into my addled brain that while I have commissioned several rifles I had never done a shotgun. My favorite GSP Gunner was getting along in years so I decided to dedicate the project to him. I started with a Parker VH 20. It was a plain jane gun with a pistol grip. I made it into a straight grip and added a few other improvements. I call this Gunner's Gun and it's my all time no doubt about it favorite shotgun.

[Linked Image][Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]
[img]http://i328.photobucket.com/al...ers%20Gun/IMG_0735_zpsrgefozcy.jpg[/img]

http://www.opticsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Ralphie_AR-550x341.jpg
Here are a couple of pics of Gunner's gun doing what it does best.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Gunner's gun and I have taken Grouse, Woodcock, Pheasant and Quail together. Someday maybe we can do a Dove hunt together.
GSP,

Beyond nice Parkers. Congratulations!!!!
[Linked Image]

Marlin i got when I was a kid.
Rifle- A Browning Safari .308, built on the small ring Mauser in the 60s.

Shotgun- another Browning, a 20 gauge Pigeon Grade Superposed 26" M/ IC from 1963.

Jack
[quote=GSPfan]Here are a couple of pics of Gunner's gun doing what it does best.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Gunner's gun and I have taken Grouse, Woodcock, Pheasant and Quail together. Someday maybe we can do a Dove hunt together. [/quote
I can see why it's your favorite. I hope to get the 20 gauge L.C. Smith with single selective triggers and ejectors from my parents estate someday. First shotgun I ever used.
© 24hourcampfire