Home
I have had this rifle for a number of years and never see them at Gun Shows. The rifle is in about 96% condition and looks like it has been fired very little. What is the value of this gun?
Thats a pretty desirable rifle. I almost bought one at a gunshow, last year, for 1000.00. IF your rifle is all original and in the condition you describe, its worth much more than the one i almost blught. I would not give an estimate on value, until the op verifys its 100% original. A supergrade is one of those rifles that has to be taken out of the stock and examined very carefully with a well trained eye.
Vixen, you got to post a picture of that one! I like to drool.
Originally Posted by vixen
I have had this rifle for a number of years and never see them at Gun Shows. The rifle is in about 96% condition and looks like it has been fired very little. What is the value of this gun?

Vixen..

It is a relatively rare and desirable gun, but it's value depends on its era of manufacture and it's origionality.

It would be a great help in your quest for info, if you would post some good pics of the rifle and give us the serail range on the reciever- the first three digits (753XX, etc) should work..
I have one in similar condition that dates to 1953 that I have been offered $5K for it.
Vixen: My May of 1954 produced Model 70 Supergrade in 220 Swift IS mint!
99 1/2% condition if going by the 1 to 100% scale.
I can't imagine selling it, but from the few similar guns I have seen actually sold over the last decade I would NOT let mine go for anything less than $4,000.00 cash.
Let me know what serial number range its in and I could maybe give you a better value range.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
A 220 swift SG in the exact condition you described is worth a lot of $.
© 24hourcampfire