Home
found one local with iron sights, pretty good condition, Im assuming 80s production.
I saw one weeks ago with an older 3x9 Leupold for sale at my LGS. He wanted 695.
Originally Posted by Jericho
found one local with iron sights, pretty good condition, Im assuming 80s production.

Anything under $700 is a steal these days...

Originally Posted by BLR358WIN
I saw one weeks ago with an older 3x9 Leupold for sale at my LGS. He wanted 695.
And you didn't buy it????? WTH? Was it all beat up?
Ive already got 3 rifles in 257 Roberts. Was tempted though.
Hmmmm, this rifle is way over priced Im going to leave it be.
The early 80’s model push feed Featherweights with the open sights are rare. Especially in 257 Roberts. They also made a few just like that in 7x57 and 6.5x55. Any one of those that’s clean is a steal at $800 bucks. My 7x57 is extremely accurate.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
The early 80’s model push feed Featherweights with the open sights are rare. Especially in 257 Roberts. They also made a few just like that in 7x57 and 6.5x55. Any one of those that’s clean is a steal at $800 bucks. My 7x57 is extremely accurate.

Don't see many 80's featherweights with sights, especially the 257 and 7X57 as "chlinstructor" stated. I have always had the opinion the 80-s featherweights with sights were the most attractive of the featherweights If the rifle is calling you name...get it.
© 24hourcampfire