Home
More than I’m willing to pay but thought someone might want it. Plus it’s a good sign they might be here in volume faster than we thought

Left hand tikka t1x 17hmr
That price is out of line.
Posted By: ctw Re: Left hand tikka t1x for sale - 10/02/20
What does tikka say they should retail for?
Street price of the right handers are about $500.
Looks like eurooptic has the same model in stock for $548. Time to see what Whittaker’s can do!
Posted By: KenMi Re: Left hand tikka t1x for sale - 10/04/20
I thought about holding out for one. But, ended up just getting a RH in a Ruger American. Does what I need it to do. Can't complain about 1/4" 5 shot groups at 100 yards.
Doubt I will be overrun with squirrels where I need to rack 5 shots as quick as possible. From a bench the RH action is just fine as well.
Bought the wife a RH 17 HMR awhile back. I end up shooting it more than she does off the back porch. Very accurate and deadly on squirrels at 90 yards. It still doesn’t sit well with me the rifle will only hold 6-7 instead of 10 and Tikka ignored all attempts for any customer service.
They are accurate, easily capable of under MOA at 90 yards with either 17 or 20 grain ammo.
Originally Posted by LeftHunter
Looks like eurooptic has the same model in stock for $548. Time to see what Whittaker’s can do!

I called about the .17 HMR (showing in stock at that time) at Euro Optic a couple of weeks ago, they said they didn't have any in stock and didn't expect any until the end of the year or first of next year.

Has anyone called lately to check for sure? I'm not in the market for one right now, but it would be great if they actually have some in stock.
Eurooptic won't receive their stock until late this year. I'm in communication with them weekly.
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
Eurooptic won't receive their stock until late this year. I'm in communication with them weekly.

Thanks
Is Eurooptic going to stock the 22lr's ?
22LR & 17 HMR.
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
22LR & 17 HMR.

Thank you,
I'll be looking for them to break loose, and toss it in a chassis.
I'm at the point in my life where I don't need or want any new guns.

I'd make an exception for a LH T1X in .22 LR, though.

Unobtainium?
Originally Posted by Paul39
I'm at the point in my life where I don't need or want any new guns.

I'd make an exception for a LH T1X in .22 LR, though.

Unobtainium?

My son has a RH T1x and it’s a pretty nice rifle. The bolt breaks in very smooth, easy to scope, trigger is ok but not great, accuracy is good, the price point has escalated a bit.

I like the platform with the exception of the magazines looking like the keel of a small sailboat. But that’s fixable.

Even at the current price point, I would like to try a .17 HMR.
I picked up a like new lefty CZ 452 22lr for a nice price. Fits me perfecrly and is a wonderful rimfire for me. Glad i was able to find it.
© 24hourcampfire