Home
Figured this is the best place to post this. Story - bought this for my teenage left handed daughter to use (not sure I remember where from but it was well 'loved' when purchased). She started using it to practice, first range session we get it sighted in easily. Second session, she is having trouble with the safety slams the bolt forward and the bun goes off. I think it was user error and have not been able to replicate it, but she is now afraid of it and will not use it - she did the same thing with a Tikka 243 but that was scope bite. The reason for the story is full disclosure - even though I cannot replicate the issue, it may be there.

So, we have an Anschutz 1415-1416 left hand, made in West Germany, Stock is dinged up, Front Sling Swivel is loose, barrel is threaded with ~21" from back of threads to front of receiver if you would want to cut the threads off. Please look at the photos below. Looking for a CZ 452 lefty or may sell to get her a Tikka 1x - unless someone has one to trade + some cash. For a price, I honestly have no idea. Scope is not included, rings would be. Thanks for making it this far!

There is engraving on the underside of the barrel in front of the stock "HGR Sparks MD" - originally thought it was a Dr, but looks like it was "Duffy's Gun Room, Sparks, MD"

Please PM or post any questions. Thanks.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
If anyone has an idea of the current value of the rifle, would love to hear.

Thank you.
PM sent
I have been offered $1500 for mine and wouldn't sell.
All I know is I want to refinish the stock
The 1415-1416 bolt does not like to be dirty. They are easy to take apart and keep clean and lightly lubed. I bet your bolt was dirty, she had a hard time working it and the gun went off as she tried to close the bolt hard.
Mike - that is possible, I will have to check the bolt.

Sorry I have not responded to PMs about a straight sale, I still have no idea of the value. Would normally just price it but since it is my daughter's, any funds will be spent on her.
37th Blue Book. 1416D, classic hardwood stock. Add $70 for left hand.

What would be the condition?

100% $995
90% $750
80% $575

I think it would refinish really nice. Barrel cut and threaded, probably OK if someone wanted to use a can. Probably need to post the thread details.

DF

It is still sitting here and she will not use it, so going to move it. $750 shipped in the lower 48.
© 24hourcampfire