Home
Took a look today at the Browning website and for 2021 they have some decent lefty offerings. I gotta say I am pretty excited to see the BAR MK3 STALKER offered in lefty for this year. It will be available in 308, 270, 30-06, 300 win. I have always thought these were great rifles but I couldn't get the courage to buy one because the spent cartridges would be flying by my face. So for those of you who had that same reluctance, fear no more!

Now I just have to decide if I keep it at 308 or send it to JES to have it changed to 358. What a rifle that would be!
Posted By: Dutch Re: New offering from Browning - 01/15/21
Originally Posted by Rlhunter0403

Now I just have to decide if I keep it at 308 or send it to JES to have it changed to 358. What a rifle that would be!

I read "Browning -blah blah, blah, blah, blah" until you said that. Instant German Shepard look......
What do these run in price?
I could stand one of those in 35 whelen.
Posted By: Loper Re: New offering from Browning - 01/16/21
I went on Browning’s website this morning to see if any of the SHOT Show specials were benefitting lefites. I was mostly interested to see what was availlable for the X-bolt and was pleasantly surprised to see two Hells Canyon X-Bolts offered, which is pretty much what i want. Then I viewed the price ($2,269-$3,339) and quickly realized i most likely wouldn't be getting one. The biggesr reason for the price is becaise of the McMillan stock. If they just offered the Hells Canyon version with the standard stock in left hand for $1,000 less, I’d whip out my credit card in a heartbeat.
Posted By: Mike_S Re: New offering from Browning - 01/16/21
Just looked on the web. Nice that they brought back lh BARs. Wish they offered a lh 20 gauge semi-auto.
If they had the Bar Stalker in Left Hand and 450 Bushmaster this would be a purchase.
The price on the website is $1339-$1459. Not an awful price IMO.
For which rifle?
Wish they would make a 243 Win......
The lefty BAR is $1339-$1429
Posted By: OGB Re: New offering from Browning - 01/23/21
I have a gen 1 LH stainless stalker in 280.

Killed a bunch of deer with it but really don't use it anymore.

Either she gets put back into rotation or I need to send it down the road.
Posted By: kudu3 Re: New offering from Browning - 01/23/21
I had the same gun but with a Boss. Never could warm up to that one. Someone else is enjoying it.

Dean
OGB - If you are going to part with this, I'd be interested in making you an offer for it. PM me if so. Thanks.

Originally Posted by OGB
I have a gen 1 LH stainless stalker in 280.

Killed a bunch of deer with it but really don't use it anymore.

Either she gets put back into rotation or I need to send it down the road.
© 24hourcampfire