Home
Posted By: oldpinecricker Ruger lefty offerings - 01/20/21
No doubt that at present nearly everything is difficult to source. Despite this this it seems Ruger is bent on killing off the Hawkeye or 77 models of their line and you cant find a new lefty version despite them catalogging two calibers in it.

Moving onto the Ruger American rifle i guess they call it. These really arent my cup of tea but still, why cant Ruger see fit to manufacture at least some more stainless and short action American rifles? At least they should announce theyre doing a run and let lefties reserve one or have a group buy program. I cant figure why they wont do this because it wouldnt be a money loser and they could be assured thru preorder. Why dont they have programs like this?
Posted By: 25aught6 Re: Ruger lefty offerings - 01/20/21
Have a M77 Hawkeye SS/LAM Lefty in 25-06 with 1 box of ammo thru it. PM me if interested. I'm drifting more and more towards older Sako's when I can find them.

Posted By: gsganzer Re: Ruger lefty offerings - 01/20/21
I own one Ruger American that I bought for my wife and kids to shoot. It's an embarrassingly cheap feeling rifle. I'm surprised that it feeds a round with each stroke of the bolt, but surprisingly it does with decent accuracy. It just feels like an entry level gun.

My LH M77 hawkeyes (I own 3) that are all SS/Lam (.270, 25-06 and .300 WM) are the best shooting guns I own, the .25-06 especially. I'd look at 25aught 6's offer.
Posted By: Bella1 Re: Ruger lefty offerings - 01/20/21
I’ve got 2 lh Hawkeyes in7-08. Bought one just because of the wood
Posted By: Burbank Re: Ruger lefty offerings - 01/20/21
Originally Posted by Bella1
I’ve got 2 lh Hawkeyes in7-08. Bought one just because of the wood

Want to sell one? smile
Posted By: kk alaska Re: Ruger lefty offerings - 01/20/21
https://www.ruger.com/search/lefthanded/rifle

Anyone buy a LH Hawkeye Hunter in 6.5 Creed Moor while they were available?
Posted By: utah708 Re: Ruger lefty offerings - 01/20/21
What an odd assortment of calibers they offer. No 30-06 or .270?
© 24hourcampfire