Home
Posted By: OSU_Sig Another gunbroker LH auction - 06/25/21
This one was for a LH CZ 452 American in 22 LR. The auction closed at $1,375. I'd like to say I'm shocked but as crazy as things are now, I can't.
Yep. Some rather common rifles are bringing some rather uncommon prices.
Damn, guess my 452 Lux LH 22 would bring a small fortune! But, it's not going up for sale...
You're sitting on a small fortune...but only when it sells.

There is another 452 listed and is currently over $1,000
Geebus.

Wonder what my LH chopped to 18 1/2", threaded with knurled cap, and trigger job 452 American would be worth, with all work done by their factory certified custom shop.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Geebus.

Wonder what my LH chopped to 18 1/2", threaded with knurled cap, and trigger job 452 American would be worth, with all work done by their factory certified custom shop.

A lot.
A fool and his stimulus money...
Dang, I haven’t fired mine for at least 10 years. Was thinking of trying to sell it for $500. Not anymore. Might list it on GB’s along with a lefty Cooper 22 mag.
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
Dang, I haven’t fired mine for at least 10 years. Was thinking of trying to sell it for $500. Not anymore. Might list it on GB’s along with a lefty Cooper 22 mag.

Get that new truck you been wanting. smile
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite
A fool and his stimulus money...

fools spent their stimulus money long ago.
Maybe Federal extended unemployment though, lol.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Another gunbroker LH auction - 06/30/21
I wouldn't sell my LH 452 CZ for that
Originally Posted by 700LH
I wouldn't sell my LH 452 CZ for that

Haha! Me neither!
Posted By: OGB Re: Another gunbroker LH auction - 07/04/21
Traded into an LH 452 a couple months ago. New in the box. Very hard to find a quality LH 22 without spending a couple grand. BTW the gun store got a rem 742 carbine and an old weaver k4, both have been collecting dust for 20yrs. Bucket list gun and to me at least, a good deal.
Maybe 1-2 years ago, I passed on a LH CZ 452 22 LR for ~ $475. I kick myself every day!

I have a LH CZ 452 in 17 HMR and it’s a shooter and I love it. Would never part with it,
© 24hourcampfire