Home
Posted By: bbassi LH Tikka action - 09/15/21
This is probably a dumb question, but is it possible to by a LH Tikka action for a build like we could with Remington or Savage? I've never seen one for sale but I live a sheltered life sometimes. laugh
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: LH Tikka action - 09/15/21
I've never seen one but that doesn't mean much. I just buy a rifle and use it as a donor, knowing its a pretty expensive way to do it.
Posted By: bbassi Re: LH Tikka action - 09/17/21
yeah that's what I figured. If the action only was an option I'm sure there would have been way more talk about it on here. LOL
Posted By: Talus_in_Arizona Re: LH Tikka action - 09/30/21
I’ve looked once or twice and not seen one. However, there’s a market for Tikka parts of you wish to buy a rifle and part it out. At $875 each, parting one out would get you in the REM 700 action ballpark. Maybe.
Posted By: LeftHunter Re: LH Tikka action - 10/03/21
Jaoutdoors sales factory tikka actions and tons of other tikka parts. They seem to get lefty actions occasionally. You might contact them and have them hold you one the next time they get one
Posted By: Starbuck Re: LH Tikka action - 10/05/21
Thanks for the heads up. I emailed them to see what they can do. Their prices seem decent. I'd go for a couple if they can get them. Have a few 700's waiting to be reassigned, but I like the Tikkas better.
© 24hourcampfire