Home
Looking for a SS LH Tikka T1X 22 LR
Don't think they've been imported at this time.
Sorry but what does SS stand for? I have never heard of an all stainless t1x in any iteration so I assume something else?
SS = Stainless Steel
I can’t find a mention of a stainless t1x anywhere (in any form, right or left hand) including tikkas site. Is this recently released info?
My LH 17 HMR is all black. I have a standing order at EuroOptic for a LH 22LR when they come in but I don't know when they will arrive in the US.
Well looking for a LH 20" blued Tikka T1X then!
OSU put one on wish list let me know if yours is in the US.
OSU put one on wish list let me know if yours is in the US.
Will do. I'll call to see if they have any info on when they'll be arriving, if at all.
Was just notified by EuroOptic that they have some LH Tikka T1x in 22 LR. Not sure how many there are but there is now one less as I bought one this morning.
Showing out of stock at this time, 35 minutes after your post.

Good snag!
Right hand in 20” would be nice
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
Showing out of stock at this time, 35 minutes after your post.

Good snag!
I talked with Josh this morning and he told me there were 15 backorders but only 4 rifles delivered. I'll make every effort to find out when new ones will be arriving.
One just showed up on gunbroker if anyone is still looking
Looked but cant find it
Kk, I tried to send you a pm but your box is full

Lh t1x .22
Bringing this thread back up.

Tikka must have completed a shipment of left hand .22 LR T1x rifles recently, several are showing up on gunbroker in both 20" and 16" barrel lengths and even a local dealer is showing them as "Available online in limited quantities".

$629 is the going price for everybody, 50 bucks more than the right hand version, but a couple of gunbroker dealers list it with a "take a chance" option so you can make a lower offer.

I already have a right hand 20" .22 T1x but am thinking real hard about getting a leftie and selling the right hander. With multiple .22 rifles in the stable that Tikka is one of the top two or three favorites and definitely tied for first place in accuracy.

Gunbroker search for Tikka T1x - this is all "Tikka T1x" but you can narrow down as you see fit. Don't rule out looking at the Semi-Auto, Single Shot and Other Rifle T1x's, those sellers get pretty sloppy about their classifications. wink

PS - still blued only, they aren't made in stainless
Jim, I have an LH 20" T1x 22 LR on order at Europtic called and I am number 3 told them I want rifle and will give them a little time to fill the order which has been paid for. I have options now.
All of the 20" LH .22 rifles are gone when I checked a few minutes ago. Still several 16" .22LR versions and multiple 17 HMR's showing.

I bought one of the 20" .22LR versions yesterday just before lunchtime here. The seller showed two at a fixed price and when I bought and paid for one their listing immediately showed 1. Paid by credit card and my FFL allows his info to be available so everything was processed immediately, it has been in a "pending shipment" status since yesterday at noon.

Lots of good feedback for the seller about "fast shipping" so hoping it gets shipped soon but thinking they might be drop shipping it from the same place as everybody else. Oh well, at least they are around and I've waited this long just to see one available so if it takes a few more days that's okay.

(No it's not, I want it NOW NOW NOW!!)
I missed the last wave of left handed CZ 457 Varmint in .22LR. You all seem to put the Tikka above that rifle? If so, why?
I wouldn't put it above a CZ 457 Varmint but perhaps next to it. IMO they are best suited for different roles.

Accuracy has been pretty much equal for me, my right hand 457 Varmint and T1x both can be counted on to put 50 yard 10 shot groups into the .4's with a couple different types of ammo and I think I have some targets around here where they went into the high .3's at least once. A better shooter might shade that some.

The 457 is front heavy and heavier overall and CZ puts a nice piece of walnut on them. It's a fine stock for general shooting as is but if you want to change the hand position you need to get a new stock. For me at least, I like the fact that for about $20 you can swap out the Tikka grip for one that is much more vertical, then easily swap it back if you want. I also got a T3x recoil pad since the LOP on the T1x is a bit short.

The 457 was put into a Boyd's Pro Varmint stock which takes it over 9 pounds with a 10x42 scope but that's okay, it's used for long range plinking off of a bench where a right hand action is actually advantageous to a southpaw. The T1x is used more as a general shooter, and since its name is MTR - Multi-Task Rimfire, it fills that role well. The right hand action is okay there but a left hander is better.
Thank you. I'd take either. And both are long gone....sucks to be me.
They'll make more. wink You do have to be ready to hit the trigger when you see them, obviously they go fast.
Think I just bought a Tikka T1X yesterday. We will see how things play out. Was kinda spendy once all the BS was added up. Fees, taxes, shipping, transfer, etc.
Finally took delivery of mine this morning after using "buy it now" on Friday, 11/3. Perfect storm of missed communications, late shipment, yada yada, nobody's fault, just an unusually long string of coinkydinks. Oh well, it's here and I really like it.

Transferred the vertical pistol grip, T3x recoil pad, lightened trigger spring, SWFA 10x42 and Talley mounts over from the right hander and made it out to the range this afternoon to see what it likes. Nice day, about 35 deg. with almost no wind so a good day for its first trials.

It loves an older lot of CCI AR Tactical, some newly purchased Federal Automatch and of course Wolf Match Target, they all produced those pretty one raggedy hole groups of 10 shots at 50 yards. It didn't like a different lot of AR Tactical at all and was ho-hum about Norma Tac-22 but since I'd recently bought 6,500 rounds of the same lot of the Automatch I'm pretty well set up for the next couple of weeks at least. wink

While right handed bolt actions don't bother me it sure is nice to work the bolt the way you're supposed to. I do believe this LH T1x will quickly gain a position of supremacy in the stable.
LH Tikka's seem to be in short supply right now. I've been keeping an eye out for one in .243, 6.5x55 SE or 7mm-08 and every online seller is out except for the scam sites that claim to have everything in stock. cry
Snagged one. Shot it today. Shot W-W Power Points into .62. GemTech Suppressor ammo in thr high .4s

Aguila Super shot in the .7s. Green Tag CCI also in the .4s

Lots to like here.
Glad to see you got one, where did you find yours?
GB...some shop in Minnesota with a Fargo name. I didn't really think it would happen, or it was mis marked and gonna show up a .17 or something. I am pleasantly surprised. Wasn't cheap. schit ton to ship. Of course soaked for tax, etc.
Yeah, I paid full price and then some as well but it was either that or not buy it. And now it's here, it's a great rifle and will be enjoyed for a good long time.

Besides, we'll make more money. Or rather, Social Security will send me another check next month... wink
Anyone heard any rumors as to when more of these might show up?
There are 4 or 5 of the 16" barreled .22's on gunbroker for the standard $629 price. One fellow has a 20" model but he wants $780 starting bid. That listing has been there since early November and no one is buying it.

Lots of 17HMR's in both barrel lengths available.
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
There are 4 or 5 of the 16" barreled .22's on gunbroker for the standard $629 price. One fellow has a 20" model but he wants $780 starting bid. That listing has been there since early November and no one is buying it.

Lots of 17HMR's in both barrel lengths available.

I saw that one but it's more than I'm going to pay for one, He'll probably eventually find someone that will meet his asking price though.
https://www.guns.com/firearms/rifle...-action-10-rounds-20-barrel-new?p=675072

Might still be one here
There are a few on GB right now.
Thanks for that alert. There are a bunch of them all offered at $629 - that's the 20" barreled .22 to be specific. Only differences in pricing are shipping charges and whether the seller adds a percentage for credit cards or not.

Get'em while they're hot, they don't last long.
I agree. They seem to go pretty fast!
Ordered a 20" Tikka T1x LH 22 LR from Europtics late Oct had to pre-pay it showed up at my FFL This weekend will let you know when I pick it up.

Have extra Talley Rings and a loose 3X10 Weaver Tactical scope which I will probably try it on.

Happy New Year !
Great start to the coming year. Congrats
Originally Posted by kk alaska
Ordered a 20" Tikka T1x LH 22 LR from Europtics late Oct had to pre-pay it showed up at my FFL This weekend will let you know when I pick it up.

Have extra Talley Rings and a loose 3X10 Weaver Tactical scope which I will probably try it on.

Happy New Year !
Outstanding. I'm looking forward to what think of this. Happy new year.
Picked it up mounted a 3X10 Weaver on it will update when I shoot it
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Happy New Year !

What do you think of the Weaver 3-10x40 Tactical scope? I've got a new one laying around somewhere, a 22 might be a good place for it to land.
No affiliation
https://www.guns.com/firearms/rifle...-action-10-rounds-20-barrel-new?p=703473
Sighted in the Tikka T1x LH 22 LR 2 shot sight in the Weaver Tactical scope works great. Rifle is smooth and very accurate like it.
Any experience with the 17 HMR in this format? Kind of like to try one of those.
I have the LH Tikka 20" 17 HMR also its extremely accurate and feeds great.
Thanks KK. May look for one of those later this year.
Shot the T1X LH 22 LR Weaver 3-10 scope CCI std velocity lead it was 15 F and after 2 hrs so was I, crappy bipod. Shot a .459" 4 shot group!

Pretty impressive rifle feeds perfect, I like it. And on Friday the 13th!

Ran some ballistic tables the Weaver 3x10 only has 5 Mills or 1 rotation so if your looking to shoot beyond 200 yards probably wont work with realistic zero. Or add a 20 MOA rail to gain some elevation. I have other rifles for that.
.459" at 100 yards in a 22LR
Picked it up mounted a 3X10 Weaver on it will update when I shoot it
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

What height rings did you go with?
Low Talley had T3 X Talleys on they are wider, when the T1X Talleys came in I swapped them
Same thing here, low Talley 30mm specifically for the T1x. They work fine with an SWFA 10x42, plenty of clearance for the objective bell with a Butler Creek scope cap attached.
Just purchased a Meopta Meosport 3-15x50 for my T1X. I didn't know if lows would work....Was thinking medium.
CHECK ELK COUNTRY ARMS ON GI, I THINK THEY ARE IN PA AND ADVERTISE THEY HAVE THEM IN STOCK.
Here is one. Just saw it tonight.

Tikka T1x Rimfire Left-Hand .22 LR 20" TB 10 Rounds Black JRT1X400

https://ammoandarmsstore.com/jrt1x400/
© 24hourcampfire