Home
Posted By: dcd NULA 209ML LH SMOKELESS FOR SALE - 08/10/22
Parkinsons has taken its toll so the time has come. I bought it here so maybe it will find a new home here .NULA 209 Smokeless #25 of 233 made by Melvin. Mfg 2005. Brown leaf camo stock. Left Hand. Condition-Excellent. Price-2885.00. Plus Shipping and insurance. Plus FFL if necessary. Extensive possibles box available at additional cost. Pictures available via email. [email protected]. Additional firearms for sale: 2 Mark V Weatherby, 4 Remington 700, 1 Sako AV, 1 CZ 527 .223 Set trigger. Three 5-shot clips. Plus reloading components at additional cost. All listed firearms LEFT HAND. Thank you for your interest. Dave
Sorry about your condition. That day will come for all of us. Good luck with your sale.
The 209NULA for sale here is pictured on the left with the OP. It's a fine shooting gun.

And yes, both bucks were killed with lefty NULA 209 guns. wink

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
A couple of fine Bucks taken with awesome ML's.
What caliber are the Rem 700's and Sako. What is your asking price for the CZ 223? And sorry to hear about your health problems.
Sounds like some great rifles-- tried to email you on the NULA but got bounced back-- can you shoot me the best way to contact you?
Sorry about the Parkinsons. If it's not too late and your an candidate please consider brain stimulators. They offer control over movements and will make a better quality of life. I know all about the journey of Parkinsons.
Excellent point by OPC. Father in law diagnosed in his early 50s had the stimulators and had great results for 25 plus years. No idea on the science of it all but definitely controlled the tremors.

Sorry to hear you are having to deal with it.
[email protected]
sorry about bad email addy..got it right this time [email protected] thanks for all kind thoughts. Dave
thanks Scott
send me your email ill send list
to all that are trying to communicate with me sorry for misspelling my email it is [email protected]. dave
duckhunter . i can txt.585-645-4466. computer not working very well.
wby 257 and 3006. sako 375. rem 700 .243, .270, .280, 3006, 7mm, NULA 50 . 223 sold.
Rudy. in response to your txt msg. call me at your convenience. dave
© 24hourcampfire