Home
Posted By: abbydog BLASER R 93 - 01/21/23
I’m likely going to put my LH R 93 Wood stock up for sale on this site and Blaserbuds in the next week or two. It’s an awesome combination. 300 wsm, 6.5x55, .30-06 with a Z8i 1.5 - 13 x42. 6.5x55 ammo and Americase Aluminum locking traveling case. Less than 20 rounds shot through the 300 and 6.5x55.
Also my Swarovski 10x42 NL PURE will be up for sale.
Posted By: TwoTrax Re: BLASER R 93 - 01/21/23
Sounds interesting. Just wonder how many kids I would have to sell to buy it?!! Lol. Look forward to seeing it.
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: BLASER R 93 - 01/21/23
abbydog, will you give any thought to selling the barrels separately from the stocked receiver?
Posted By: abbydog Re: BLASER R 93 - 01/22/23
I prefer to sell it as a package. I have had 5-6 inquires about breaking it up. I think you helped me acquire a few barrels for my son’s R 93!
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: BLASER R 93 - 01/22/23
that's quite possible. I was thinking sometimes its easier to sell a nice package like yours in parts instead of a single package.
Posted By: ChiefPilot Re: BLASER R 93 - 01/25/23
That’s a nice setup there. Almost exactly what I have minus the 223 barrel I use more than the others and my 9.3x62 I’ve taken around the world for bigger critters.

The R93 market is still ok, just a little slower than it has been. A nice kit like yours should do well.

Good luck!
Posted By: abbydog Re: BLASER R 93 - 01/26/23
It may go piece by piece. Need to get it started by the weekend
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: BLASER R 93 - 01/26/23
Originally Posted by abbydog
It may go piece by piece. Need to get it started by the weekend
Have you listed it anywhere? Get some photos and get it online. It should move. Shout at me if I can help.
Posted By: abbydog Re: BLASER R 93 - 01/29/23
THIS WEEKEND I HAVE TO GET IT DONE. I’ll list here and on Blaserbuds.

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP OSU.
Posted By: TwoTrax Re: BLASER R 93 - 02/02/23
Originally Posted by abbydog
THIS WEEKEND I HAVE TO GET IT DONE. I’ll list here and on Blaserbuds.

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP OSU.

Was hoping to see this. I suspect it will be out of my comfort zone for purchase but was looking forward to the opportunity to mull it over.
Posted By: abbydog Re: BLASER R 93 - 02/02/23
I’m a little behind to say the least. In Northern Maine coyote hunting til tomorrow, heading to Burlington VT saturday - Monday then Harrisburg Tuesday - Thursday.
SLow but sure I will get the pictures on there.
© 24hourcampfire