Home
Posted By: 4214chip Kimber Classic LH-price? - 08/21/23
Need some help in determining the value of a Model 84 LH Kimber Classic .223, average wood, about NIB, with box and rings. it doesn't appear that the rings have ever been mounted. Serial number LH *. Yes, a one digit serial number. Have a chance to buy this and trying to figure out a fair price. Thanks in advance for your help.
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: Kimber Classic LH-price? - 08/21/23
I bought a Classic 223 with a Leupold scope for $1,300 and thought I might have gotten the best of the seller.
Posted By: Topdogjh Re: Kimber Classic LH-price? - 08/21/23
I had the exact same rifle in the same condition but without the box, I sold it on Gunbroker a few years ago for $2k in about 15 minutes, no joke, if it was mine and I was listing it again today I would start the bidding at $2400…$2500 and let it go on a 14 day auction and see what happens, it wouldn’t surprise me if it ended up close to $3k all said and done, I will say the market has softened up lately on the “good” stuff but rare items like that always find a home fast and command top dollar, anything under $2k for that rifle is a steal in my opinion, a fair price would be somewhere just north of $2k, in an auction setting… well like I said above, who knows with a low serial number 2 goons mite get fighting over it and it could go over my estimate of $3k…good luck!
Posted By: HalH Re: Kimber Classic LH-price? - 08/26/23

Any update or pictures of the LH Kimber?

Hal
I just sold this 223 Custom Classic with fullwrap checkering, inlet swivels and little use for about $2400 and it took months to sell.

It was listed here and on GunsInternational. Lefties have trouble getting their wallets out of their pockets...Tom

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: Tribow Re: Kimber Classic LH-price? - 08/28/23
Pretty nice rifle there.
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: Kimber Classic LH-price? - 08/29/23
pm sent.
Posted By: Topdogjh Re: Kimber Classic LH-price? - 09/04/23
https://www.gunsinternational.com/g...nd-in-223-remington.cfm?gun_id=102431721
Posted By: Leftybolt Re: Kimber Classic LH-price? - 09/07/23

$3,150! 😳

I like my LH CZs better and better each day.😁

Leftybolt
I think that plain Classic brought $3150 because of the single digit serial number.

We don't know the actual sale price.

I have seen much nicer Custom Classics go for around $2400...Tom
© 24hourcampfire