Home
I know this will be a bit blasphemous to some but for whatever reason I never could warm up to the stock on my Forbes 20b. I like the feel of it fine on my long actions 24b’s but it just seems to large in every aspect for the 20b.

I picked up a Stockys blem carbon fiber stock for my daughters Mini Mauser and really fell in love with the feel of it.

I started taking measurements and realized it wouldn’t be a crazy complicated process to get the Forbes to fit. It’s a much more svelte stock than the factory one plus it has the negative drop on the comb which I really like so I had to give it a go!

And here, after couple months of working on it in my spare time is the finished product. Pretty nice option if you want something a little different. Plus you would have the option to go with one of there vertical grip versions if that’s your preference.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Looks good. Question on the Forbes rifle, does it have a two position three function safety like a NULA?
No, the factory trigger in similar to a standard timney for a Remington 700 (only difference is still body instead of aluminum and no bolt release). I swapped it for a regular timney in this one but I wished I had sent it in to Outkast for the 3 fiction trigger. I like a bolt that locks
I have two NULA’s the three position safeties are nice overall but they are not as crisp as a two position safety in my experience.
© 24hourcampfire