Home
I know this is a long shot guys but anybody got a lefty model 70 300wsm they would be willing to part with ? If so reach out I’m looking hard ! Thanks guys .
Was one nib on GunBroker just a day or two ago. A Featherweight model.
I’m in the bid war on it right now but with my job I can’t monitor it closely so have had bad luck with gun broker in the past ! Fingers crossed though !
If you think your bidding against a legitimate bidder, I would just place my max bid and see what happens. I have seen shill bidders try to run the price up, win the auction, and then the item be re-listed.

I have won several auctions by a dollar and lost several by a dollar. Once the bid exceeds my maximum, I never look back. Win some lose some. Good luck.
Just sent a pm about one I have.
Pm sent sir
PM replied.
Make sure you have a good supply of brass!
PM sent
I have a couple of hundred rounds of custom loaded .300wsm ammo with either Swift A Frame, Nosler Accubond, Partion tips from late hunting partner’s estate for whoever needs it. Pm me.
Originally Posted by MLF
I have a couple of hundred rounds of custom loaded .300wsm ammo with either Swift A Frame, Nosler Accubond, Partion tips from late hunting partner’s estate for whoever needs it. Pm me.

PM sent
I have a LH Tikka T3 X SS 300 WSM for sale on consingment at the local gun shop. Had a LH Win 300 WSM and sold it. Prefer the Tikka before shoulder surgery!
Usmcinfantry1988 is a great guy. Easy to deal with.
John
Originally Posted by scopey58
Usmcinfantry1988 is a great guy. Easy to deal with.
John
That's good to know. He went dark on me after committing to a purchase.
© 24hourcampfire