Home
Remington SS SA

Remington SS LA
Price was $399 this am on short actions. Bumped back to $411. Still a very nice receiver for the price.
Price has bounced a little higher, must be getting some orders. Mine delivers on Friday.
They probably owe me a commission. grin

Seriously - makes me wish i had not dropped my fun money on a Marlin 35Rem last week.
Got a McMillan A5 on order as well. Parts are coming together. I missed a 1951 Model 12 16 gauge a few weeks back so I didn't have your problem.
Now $417 for the S/A...
Its just nice to be able to get a lefty stainless every once in a blue moon. Had an SPS action and glad to have made the switch on this one.
So what is everyone building?
A5 chunk, with Marksman contour. Length and cartridge undecided at moment. Leaning 6.5 lapua again.
If they had the 223 bolt face I probably would have put it on my CC. I have a Stainless 204 barrel just waiting here.
They drop it to $403 with a "Price Match". Just put in a low amount, enter any dealer name, and it drops to their "lowest price".
Mine arrived yesterday. Just like last years. Nicely jewelled bolt, smooth finish on action. Last one needed no truing, spin on a barrel and go. Surprised for the price that they aren't selling a bunch. Perhaps the lefty Barretts have people holding off.
$397 is their low dollar with price match today!
© 24hourcampfire