Home
Palmetto State Armory is having a scratch and dent sale, these are display models. But 500 bucks with free shipping for a new Ruger Hawkeye is still a decent price given that they were discontinued 19 months ago.

Scratch and dent
Okay, scratch the scratched .30-06. One .270 left...
Tempting... But... I have enough LH .270's... and RH .270's...
That's why I posted this, hoping someone would remove those temptations from my eyes. wink
Jim, I tried to do my part on the LH 270, but it looks like another one showed up on the site today. I can't swing 2....
Yeah, another 30-06 showed up yesterday but was gone an hour later when I looked again.
They added a lefty 308 today
Sheesh! Story of my life. A brand new LH Hawkeye .308 is due to arrive at my local FFL dealer on Friday. Suffice it to say I paid more than $499.99 for it. cry

Looks like it will be worthwhile to follow this a bit more. I figured by this late date they would only have had a couple of LH Hawkeyes left but obviously they are putting them up for sale a bit at a time. Same with their other guns, they were down to I think 2-3 pages at 30 per page but are now back up to 5 and that's not counting the ones showing "temporarily out of stock". If they show a LH .243, someone let me know. No, wait, don't tell me. Well, okay, tell me... wink
Quit it! You guys are gonna talk me into something I don't need...................again. Great prices on some of those guns!
well....that was an expensive link.
smile

So far I'm resisting. I see they sold the LH Hawkeye .270 but then added another .30-06 to the list. They must have had a lot of rifles out on the racks for display.
I've got a 30-06 coming my way.....not that I really needed it, but at $500. And there is still at least one more left.
© 24hourcampfire