Home
I have three other 243s so this one rarely gets shot. Rem 700 CDL LH currently it has a Jewel trigger but I will probably swap it for a Trigger Tech, it has Tally fixed rings and bases and a Nikon Monarch 3-9x old style, round count is less than 150 and condition is like new. I think I have the box, papers and the silly lock it came with.
I will start the bidding at $50.00
I'd say it's worth about $900-$950(as it sits with scope and mounts). But be prepared to accept $850 if you want to sell quickly.

Leftybolt
NIB LH CDL's are selling for $675 to $825 on GB. I would stick the original XMP trigger back in the rifle, and then, sell the CDL rifle, the Jewel trigger, and the Nikon scope as three separate items. Otherwise, you will probably NOT be pleased with the sale price... Regardless of how you decide to break it up, GLWYS !
At those prices I am keeping her and just got a decent piece of Circassion Walnut to put on it.
For what amount would you expect it to sell?
Do you want to sell the original stock

If so I am interested

Jim
Jim K it will be awhile have three others in the works now but send me a pm and I'll let you know if I am ready to sell it. The CDL is a pretty nice stock it has a new Sorbathane recoil pad to replace the sticky original.

OSU - As far as price for rifle with upgrades it would have to be North of $1,200 which I don't think I'll get but that's fine as I want to keep it now.

I have Ruger, & Winchester takeoff stocks and will have others in the coming months all LH.
© 24hourcampfire