Home
I had my gun shop buddy order one for me as soon as Ruger listed them, but so far his distributor has had none. I am wondering if his distributor is unconcerned about lefties or whether Ruger is not shipping them. What say ye?
Seems a few on here have them. https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/12244518/10
Bought one back in September for my nephew.
I have one in 6.5 creed. Bought it thru Davidson’s website couple months ago.

Got stood in the corner of the stand right now....

[Linked Image]
Bought one a couple months ago. Happy with it so far. Unfortunate you can't find one.
Didnt realize these sold out so fast. More than a few of us picked up one of these in 6.5 Creedmoor a couple of months ago. I picked up mine from TSS warehouse for $408. Check around, there is bound to be one floating around somewhere
When i first heard of them coming out. I went straight to galleryofguns (Davidson’s). They listed 99+ in stock. Didn’t take too long for that to dwindle down. Last time i checked. Maybe a month ago. They had 4. I started to get 1 more, but didn’t.

Curious what the total run was? 500? 1000?
Got a notice that grabagun had a couple.
Thanks guys. I had hoped for one in time to hunt it this deer season. Maybe it will come show in time for some coyote hunting.
Originally Posted by LeonHitchcox
Thanks guys. I had hoped for one in time to hunt it this deer season. Maybe it will come show in time for some coyote hunting.

How’s long deer season? From grab-a-gun you could prolly have it by next weekend.
Over the years when they make a LH rifle I want, I buy it and about 2 years later it will be discontinued.
I ended up with one in an odd manner. I bought a RA 7-08 and when I got home and really looked it over, the barrel and bolt were obviously NOT a normal RA. I measured the OD and sure enough it is the heavier Predator barrel. Same with the bolt, its a Predator. Lucky me, First hunt killed a fat cow elk!
Saw one in the bathroom mirror... whistle
Doh!
27 showing on galleryofguns.com right now

http://www.galleryofguns.com/genie/default.aspx?item=16977

lowest price shipped to my zip code $405.90

Just hit instant quote after entering in your zip code.
I received an ad today from Whittaker's saying they had a sale with a price of $369.99 plus shipping.
Originally Posted by Unalakleet_Yooper
I received an ad today from Whittaker's saying they had a sale with a price of $369.99 plus shipping.

Two left smile
one left
Originally Posted by Seafire
Saw one in the bathroom mirror... whistle

I know you too well to even make a smart alec reply...LOL
Whittaker's sold out. Glad to see these selling. My 2017 gun buying ban will be over in a month. If there is no rumor of a 6.5 PRC version I will be monitoring Whittaker's for a sale to pick one up in January or later.

Anyone ream theirs out to .260 AI?
Got mine in this week. $424 all in.
© 24hourcampfire