Home
Posted By: urbaneruralite Lefthand M14 - 01/25/18
Bula Defense would like to sell you a correctly made M14. Saw it on a 2018 SHOT Show video....

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/01/chris-heuss/new-bula-defense-first-southpaw-m14/

https://youtu.be/B36bH4SN2Qo?t=12m9s

$2K retail
Posted By: Mike_S Re: Lefthand M14 - 01/26/18
That is pretty cool.
Posted By: FSJeeper Re: Lefthand M14 - 01/31/18
The M14 for me is setup up perfect for me shooting left hand. The safety is great and being able to rack the bolt with my right hand is an advantage. A left hand M14 rifle would be a hassle for me and I do not think I would like it. Same thing with other semi's I have.

I think the right hand guys will be the ones buying the left hand bolt M14's.
Posted By: bhoges Re: Lefthand M14 - 02/17/18
Originally Posted by FSJeeper
The M14 for me is setup up perfect for me shooting left hand. The safety is great and being able to rack the bolt with my right hand is an advantage. A left hand M14 rifle would be a hassle for me and I do not think I would like it. Same thing with other semi's I have.

I agree I can work right hand rifles much faster. I saw it at Shot but walked right by. I don't see many of them selling .
Posted By: LovesLevers Re: Lefthand M14 - 02/18/18
Originally Posted by FSJeeper

Might be easier to use but next time take a look at how close the ejection port is to your eyes. Pretty scary if something goes wrong.
Posted By: Son_of_the_Gael Re: Lefthand M14 - 02/18/18
The only real problem I had with my M1A was the brass it would occasionally toss inside my collar. Only one left a scar...
© 24hourcampfire